Beat Any Injury
Whether you’ve got a pain you want to fix now, have been injured in the past, or just worry about picking up a knock that will derail your fitness plan, this new Men’s Health in association with Runner’s World book is for you. Beat Any Injury is your complete guide to safe, effective, do-it-yourself treatments that will fix you up, whether you’re suffering from a sprain, a strain, a knock or a pull – as well as providing workouts that will strengthen your body so you’re less likely to ever get injured in the first place.
All the information is broken down into easy-to-follow strategies for smart self-treatment – while also letting you know, in no uncertain terms, when you should go to see your own doctor.
Author Jordan Metzl isn’t just a doctor. He’s also an athlete, having completed 29 marathons and nine Ironman triathlons. He understands what it takes to get you back in your game as quickly and safely as possible.
This comprehensive reference manual also features:
• Detailed anatomical illustrations of each injury, with what it feels like, how it happens and how you can fix it
• The secret system of the body that can help boost your performance and prevent injury
• All you need to know about head injuries
• The Iron Strength Workouts: five intense, total-body exercise routines for all fitness levels, designed to help you build an injury-proof body
• A full breakdown of sporting ailments from athlete’s foot to swimmer’s ear and the best ways to beat them
Buy Beat Any Injury for just £7.99 including P+P