We’ve teamed up with ASICS, sponsor of our 2012 Half-Marathon Newsletter, to offer five lucky runners an amazing Bupa Great North Run VIP prize.
Train and race at your best for your half-marathon with the help of ASICS. The bumper prize includes:
- ASICS kit worth £200; including ASICS running shoes of your choice, and running apparel.
- VIP treatment at the finish of the Bupa Great North Run on September 16.
- Support and advice from the ASICS PRO Team experts as you train towards your 13.1-mile goal. Soak up their nutrition, physio and training expertise for your unforgettable half-marathon.
Who we’re looking for
- Five keen runners committed to achieving their half-marathon goals at the Bupa Great North Run. It doesn’t matter whether this is your first or you're aiming for your fastest half-marathon yet, enthusiasm and a love of running are essential.
- You’ll be keen to follow a My ASICS schedule to smash your target, and you’ll log your training using the app.
- We’re looking for runners who are keen to regularly report back on their My ASICS experience.
- You’ll already have a confirmed place in the Bupa Great North Run and you’ll own and use an iPhone.*
If that sounds like you, don’t delay and apply now for a chance to win this VIP race experience. Applications will close on July 10 at 21:00. We’ll be announcing the five winners exclusively in next week’s Half-Marathon Newsletter.
Make sure you sign up to our Half-Marathon Newsletter for free weekly schedules and expert training advice from the Runner's World and ASICS team.
*For the full list of the Terms and Conditions of the prize, click here.