10 days to go...

21 to 26 of 26 messages
16/09/2002 at 14:48
Calling all Nike 10k runners this Sunday September 22nd.

Please check the "Nike 10k" thread in the "Events" forum.

The number on my shirt is 09340 and I'll be wearing a pale blue baseball cap with Life is Good o the front, and I've had a look at the map and there's not really much of a landmark, so how about anyone who'd interested in going round together to meet on the road by Adam's pond which seems to be near Sheen Gate?

If anyone out there knows the park and knows of a better place to meet - please let us know!

Good Luck everyone.

Happy Shambling!

P.S. Don't forget the "Nike 10k" thread in the "Events" forum.

16/09/2002 at 21:58
HI, Shambler, I had a look at the map and thought that Adams Pond looked the best option..

It would be good to get a group together even if we only start out together.

Hopefully see you on Sunday

19/09/2002 at 10:01
Just wanted to say good luck to you guys for Sunday...hope you all have a great run and a great time...I'm looking forward to hearing how you all did!
20/09/2002 at 15:42
Why didnt I pick a more exciting nickname!Guess I am new to both this running thing and tehse computy things!

Anyway I am doing the Nike 10K and hoping to finish! So I will look out for blue baseball caps - tall redheads and othe assorted beings.

NB does anyone know of any running clubs in the Wanstead area? I noted the Epping one but guess there must be a closer option - preferable suitable for another shambler!

Have fun Sunday!

20/09/2002 at 15:43

arrghhh I still havent got my number... have to go and queue tonight with several thousand other ppl.
20/09/2002 at 20:12
ok just done my last training run 6K about 40 mins, not to bad.

Number 20233. tall red head with glasses. :)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.