Also getting started!

21 to 26 of 26 messages
21/11/2011 at 10:29
post deleted
Edited: 28/11/2011 at 09:17
07/01/2012 at 17:49
I am a complete beginner to running.I am hoping to do half marathon in 3 months. I am 40 yrs old. Is this completely unrealistic? Any suggestions please!
10/04/2012 at 18:01
I am about to go for my first walk/run. Im not overweight but would like to tone up. My boyfriend and his mother are marothon runners and keep telling me how fab running is so I've caved and decided to give it a go. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is my subluxing arm. I am awaiting physiotherapy on my shoulder for a severe sublux. Will running gently do any further damage :/ ???
10/05/2012 at 05:45

Hello,

These tips are good, I can recommend them, I've been running from some years and aiming for very long distances!

Anothe site I recommend is www.fromthecouchto5k.com, very interesting also.

Shoes are surely one of the hottest topics you should never disconsider.

Enjoy running,

Carrol

18/12/2013 at 07:13

Thank you very much Dr Obodo for completing those on my behalf, really appreciate it, and the ex love spell you cast for me is really working .
Today, daunte and I have been in contact, such a positive turn around as we now have civilization (miracles do happen) although I'm not sure were we go from here nor is it exactly the desired result, nonetheless I wanted to thank you sincerely from the depths of my heart, for this step in the right direction and I look forward to changes in the coming weeks.
You have a gift that is truly amazing and I find it very endearing that you use own gift to help others in their journey throughout what I believe is a temporary life and everyone out you can contact Dr Obodo @ (templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk +2348155425481) if you beleive miracles do happen

Heart felt wishes,

Many thanks
Annabelle

05/06/2014 at 12:30

Great guide for beginners!

-Martin

http://www.tfn.uk.com/

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.