Another Fat Boy

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/10/2002 at 10:22
Morning All,

"The best laid plans..." and all that.

What started off all enthusiastically last week has petered off a bit towards the end of this, culminating in no miles run and two large choccie bars eaten!!

I had actually started to enjoy the running for itself, especially one I did at home, where I ran further than planned because it felt good. The problem, as always, is the motivation. Things are fairly crap at work, you know the stuff - re-organisation, re-focussing, excuses for laying people off! - so I have let this get on top of me a bit over the last few days and hence the miles to chocolate imbalance.

But no more. Writing it down on here and getting fantastically supportive responses from people I have never and probably will never meet, is kind off acting as a contract between myself and the world. As long as it's not to uninteresting then I will regale you all with my regular updates.

Time to go out, face the world and visit Homebase!!

Rascal.
06/10/2002 at 10:23
P.S. I am going to fill out my application form the Birmingham Uni 5K right now. I might see some of you there.
06/10/2002 at 11:18
Fat Rascal - Motivate yourself!

Less food, more exercise. You can do it.

Picture yourself, as the person you would like to become, a year from now. Then, become that person.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.