Any Hebden Bridge runners out there

2 messages
21/10/2002 at 17:28
Hi, I live near Hebden Bridge and usually go running on my own. With the nights and mornings getting darker it would be nice to either join a club or go running occasionally with someone else. I have only recently started running again and run four times a week for 30 minutes. I know there are the Todmorden and Halifax Harriers but are there any smaller running groups that cater for beginners like me?
22/10/2002 at 20:27
Hi pounder,

Thanks for mailing me. I am hoping to maybe get a few forumites together for the odd sunday run. Can't do it each week, as it is a bit far afield for me - but it would be nice to have company!

anyone interested in getting together in hebden / halifax areas - drop us a line.

sundays are good from about 10 or 17th November onwards...average 10k in 67 minutes.

See ya

go-slow

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.