Any other beginners blogging?

21 to 22 of 22 messages
15/01/2012 at 19:12

Hi Dave - just read your blog - looking good! I've re-started my Blogger account so I can sign up with you marvellous Blogger folk, though it may appear I'm called "Venn Diagram" for the time being - worry not, it should sort itself out.

Are you sure you're not me? You sound quite like me, other than having a one-year-younger advantage. Maybe you're the me I would have been if I'd started this a year ago - c'mon me, you're doing fine!

22/02/2012 at 22:01

Hi all,

Will make sure I check out all your blogs. Will you allow me to recommend a couple too. There's mine (obviously) which is www.love-hate-runner.com and there is www.jog-blog.com which is the inspiration behind mine, written by a lady called Kathy. It's brilliant, although frustrating when she doesn't post for a while.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.