Best trainers for overprontation

5 messages
06/08/2012 at 18:26

So jealous of people who can have the lovely snazzy pink n purple lightweight nikes....all motion control support stability trainers are ugly (well, I have never seen a pretty one)!!

Anyway I have massive overpronation - any suggestions out there for best trainers for flatties like moi?

06/08/2012 at 18:27

Excuse the horrible spelling error in title.

06/08/2012 at 20:53

Depends on what fits and feels comfortable - I love Mizuno Inspire 7 for example although most people hate them!

They're pretty snazzy looking too, although you couldn't really call them pretty.

I would go and get some advice from somewhere like Sweatshop who can see you in the trainers and you can decide if they're comfortable.

06/08/2012 at 23:12

I think you're right - it's a matter of going and trying them all. I am like a magpie with the bright pink pretty ones, they are never the ones I need though!

Thanks for the suggestion. 

07/08/2012 at 07:52
New balence are good as they do a 2e wide fitting

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.