Could I ever enjoy running?!

21 to 24 of 24 messages
27/10/2012 at 11:47

Well if the OP doesn't like running now she's hardly likely to love it after a swim and a bike ride is she?

27/10/2012 at 21:31
But she might find it better when her swimming can come in use and her exercise regime is built around the 3 of them.
28/10/2012 at 12:57

I love running... I sometimes do it listening to music and sometimes I even use my  Nike + app. (oh shock horror how terrible of me) I don't see why there is so much snootieness about what people choose to do when they run, whether they do it alone or with others.....who cares? I don't really care what people do when they run (or make love for that matter) and wouldn't be so presumptuous to assume that if they have their music on they must be hating their run.

Running is different for everyone, run and let run I say.

Nikki, I used to hate running too and never thought I would find enjoyment in amongst the sweat and effort. I love it now for many reasons and couldn't live without doing it. But that's just me - I think it is a very personal journey and I am sure in time it will become clear as to whether or not this is something you would like to persue. Good luck

28/10/2012 at 13:59

Exactly! I think using music and Nike+ makes longer runs more enjoyable 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.