croydon 10K

probably not the best idea?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
19/03/2004 at 16:35
Johnny, Floosie Sue

Unfortunately Fridays is a bad day for me as I have to ferry my two boys to and from youth club :-(.

I take it that your runs on other days are for more experienced (faster) runners?

I'm starting a new full-time job in Epsom next week (after having been out of work for 6 months) so don't quite know what my timetable will be like either.

Will keep you in mind though if I decide to join a club :-)

Susanne
19/03/2004 at 16:58
Susanne

The club has a "turn back" policy so they always loop back to pick up the slower runners (ie. Me), so you won't get lost and don't have to keep up with the speed freaks at the front (ie. John).

We run on Wednesdays at 7.30pm and Sundays at 8.30am. There's also a track session on a Tuesday, 7.15pm at Croydon Arena, to work on speed (they even welcomed me to this too, so they take care of their slowbies!).
19/03/2004 at 17:05
I go ten-pin bowling on Wednesdays (well you've got to have other hobbies apart from running ;-)).

Sundays might be a possibility if I can get out of bed! I'll see :-)

Susanne

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.