Dirty trainers.....

21 to 25 of 25 messages
20/02/2013 at 21:59

oops!

I stand in a deep pudle at the end of the run, or before the next run just knock them together so the mud drops off.

Having clean trainers is like having a sparkling 4x4, you just look like you don't know what they're supposed to be used for.

20/02/2013 at 23:10
Pudle? New type of dog?
20/02/2013 at 23:32

No that would be puudle. A pudle is like a small cake.

21/02/2013 at 07:58

Guys please don,t put your trainers in the washing machine , the motion of the wash/drum twists the trainer , it ruins the gels in the sole and glue/fabrics..........weakens the whole system of the shoe............I leave my trail shoes to dry then bang off the mud  and use a dry brush, comes off real easy.If it really bothers you get another set of running shoes that you can keep to use when its dry and use the muddier ones just for wet mud conditions...

PSC    pirate
21/02/2013 at 08:04

hose them down, they will be fine.  Only gym bunnies run in consistently clean trainers.  Real runners run in trainers that assist in the forward motion process... they are alive.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.