Early planning????

2 messages
11/09/2002 at 13:07
Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum - I've just completed my 2nd Great South - my training was at best poor at worst none existent - but I'm determined to do the race next year and want to finish around 1hour 30 mins. I intend to start training all over again next month so any advice guidance will be gratefully received
11/09/2002 at 13:42
I don't think you're planning too early - I'm working to the 2004 London marathon.

I haven't got a proper training plan, I've just set myself a collection of milestones that make sense for me between now and then.

I know others swear by the RW plans that you can find around the site & in the magazine, I find it easier to do my own thing because I'm a stubborn cuss.

Good luck

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.