Excited new runner

Lurking no more!

3,341 to 3,360 of 3,475 messages
15/05/2013 at 11:34

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/684170/gallery/tn_dscf1152.jpg?width=350

My Puffer Fish

15/05/2013 at 14:06

awwww he's a handsome chappy!!  

15/05/2013 at 14:47

She is isn't she, she is only 3" long so cute.   Has taken me a while to get some nice shots of her. x

15/05/2013 at 15:36

awwww

15/05/2013 at 20:33

Is everyone missing again

15/05/2013 at 21:36

they got fish envy

16/05/2013 at 09:21

16/05/2013 at 16:51

Hello everyone

I'm bored at home so thought would say hi to you all and see how things are going.

Boo - the dog being well behaved I hope

Mal - taking it easy ?

Boys - still out there?????

I have a new washer, sounds sad but can now sort the laundry.  New fish are doing well thank god

16/05/2013 at 17:13

Hey Maam - it is a bit quiet on here of late!!! Don't know where they've all gone....

So managed a run this morning and enjoying running early as lunchtimes are always a bit of a stretch - however, the lunchtime run is much more secluded.....

I managed to burn a load of cakes I cooked the other day.... when you take them out of their case, their bottoms are a little bit black

Stewart C and Tripes have been absent for so long.  I think they've found another forum to be friends with people on....

16/05/2013 at 17:21

Sounds like you might be right there Em, I think they have abandoned us

The running sounds like it is going well.  I'm at almost a year since I last ran!!! Want to get back out there but until chest infection clears that isn't going to happen, planning on getting a little one in before I reach the 12 month mark but running out of time so quickly

Don't fret on the burning buns, as long as they taste ok you can say it is deliberate decor I've not baked in a while, might do some next week for going back to work, or is that for the bank holiday weekend when I'm away with friends.  My first diving holiday just me n dad Well looking forward to it, and my cousin has just asked me n OH to tag along on their holiday next year too! Going to have a look at dates then see if possible. 

So much going on, looking at changing car, might be moving house (very early stages to see if an option), I need to win the lottery big style  Don't worry will share if I do

17/05/2013 at 11:29

Hi

We had Poppy properly groomed yesterday and she looks amazing  got rid of all her long hair and she looks like a puppy  love her so much  we have had her two weeks now and she is so settled and enjoying lots of attention and exercise

I havent managed to do any running at the moment, but will do over the weekend  we both commented on how much Poppy has taken over our lives and how much less time we have to ourselves.....we love it though  its just another chapter in our lives and its sooooooo good

We are off to Wales to my folks over the bank holiday weekend so will be great to take Poppy on the beach  also booked a weeks camping in Bude end of June with her

Well done on the running Ems  we can rely on you to keep the side going

Maam - almost a year ah wow thats flown by  hope you can soon start trying to get running again

Just about to change my car also, we are selling my BMW and I am getting a leased Volvo (through my dad as he use to work for them and also gets a lease car) its so cheap so even though not my choice of car if I was buying its a no brainer.  I get to chose whatever I want and spec I want  which is cool and its changed every 9 months  just in the process of changing my private plate over to my OH's VW Van as I dont want to get rid of it as it is my nicname

Have a great weekend everyone

17/05/2013 at 11:57

Booey - Maam, you both got to get on twitter ladies!! you too Mal...... its really easy to stay in touch assuming you got smart phones? 

17/05/2013 at 11:57

and Booey - you can share your dog pics with us and Maam can show off her fish!

17/05/2013 at 12:16

I've never got to grips with twitter, but maybe I'll give it ago, can always cancel if it annoys me

I'll aim to be maamalade but will see how goes x

17/05/2013 at 12:40

I'm maaamalade, don't know what I'm doing but I'm on!

17/05/2013 at 12:43

ok cool - let me find you

17/05/2013 at 23:28

I'm on twitter but I haven't used it for ages @Em_runs_away if you want to find me.

I'm taking it easy but not wanting to, the cardiac symptoms are getting worse and I'm probably facing bed rest much earlier than planned. I still have 14 weeks ish to go and don't know how I'd manage with my girls for that long without being active. It's really got me down this week. On top of that I have 2 essays, a course plan and 2 assignments to do for Uni in just 2 weeks. Not my happiest time lately!

Maam your little puffer fish friend is very pretty, hope she settles in. New washer sounds good too, I get excited about such mundane things these days. Your holiday plans sound brilliant, I'm a bit jealous!

Em glad you've got some running in. Did you get fish envy?

Booey, Poppy sounds like she's taken her rightful place in the middle of your family and happily turned everything upsidedown! So pleased for you.

How's everyone else getting on? What's new?

18/05/2013 at 09:57

Mal - it is good to hear from you, just not good to hear that you are having such a rough time of it.  Wish there was more we could do to take some of the stress away but guess just knowing we wish you well and think of you will have to do

18/05/2013 at 22:43

Hello All - I've defected to Twitter with Emma P! Maam I've sent you and Mal a follow request if you are interested. You missed some good fun tonight while Eurovision was on. 

Mal really sorry to hear you're horribleness Hun and you still have a while to go too. Hope it doesn't mean bed rest or it will be loads of daytime tele. Don't overdo it!

Ma'am when you mentioned burning buns I thought you'd be working out too hard! 

20/05/2013 at 09:29

Got you silver, still not got the hang of twitter, but getting there.

Hope everyone is having fun

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.