Excited new runner

Lurking no more!

3,461 to 3,476 of 3,476 messages
25/09/2013 at 10:22

Yippeeee I made it to club run last night  felt great although a struggle at times, feel like I am getting back to it now I gave the effort to actually go

How are you Mal?  Are you coping ok with all your little ones depending on Mummy  rather you than me, you must be wonder women hehe

I am just about to register for Silverstone Half

25/09/2013 at 20:05

Boo - nice one on the club run, I tried to get home for my first club run last night and failed so did kettlebell workout instead.  Not such a great idea before a days diving, my the legs are sore today!

Still thinking about Silverstone, not ready to commit yet

Mal - hope you are finallly sleeping

27/09/2013 at 10:38

Maam - totally understand about Silverstone, although dont leave it late like Em did and not get in  I think your safe until the end of the year

Off out for a run tonight  whey hey

Have a great weekend everyone

Off to see the film 'Rush' on sunday at the new small cinema at our theatre

30/09/2013 at 12:53

I'm thinking Silverstone will be a go, but not booking till later as need to see how strengthening goes first.

05/10/2013 at 18:19

Hello, is there anybody out there????

07/10/2013 at 13:00

Hello Maam  everyone's talking on twitter

I think you should give Silverstone a go  dont leave it much later than Xmas though

Well I am back running  been club running and got out yesterday in the sunshine  all is good, just need to get out more and up the mileage

08/10/2013 at 23:30

Glad your still running, keep forgetting about twitter, oops. 

Still thinking Silverstone, will decide after holidays so by end of month Not been running for over week now, just having some chill time, plus changed hours at work so getting used to that too

10/10/2013 at 10:48

Another club run done and around 5 miles this week  

Off to Weymouth Saturday for a week  its Speed Weed so my OH has entered Windsurfing, rented a house in the olympic village.  Cant wait to get away and run and walk poppy loads  dont care what the weather does (hopefully windy for the OH) but I just want to get away and chill

10/10/2013 at 23:53

Sounds like heaven Boo, have a fab time.  I'll think of you from sunny Egypt, fly monday, can't wait to get away and chill.  Leaving run kit at home too, back to it when I'm back though

23/10/2013 at 11:09

Boo - hope you've had a great holiday.

I'm back and wishing was still away.  The UK is so dull, boring, wet and cold  

Hope the running is going well.  For now I'm giving running a break, my legs especially my knees are hurting, I need to get them sorted first.

30/10/2013 at 18:21

Hi all, I've not forgotten you all. 

Twitter has chucked me out and having problems getting reset. Got a new phone today so hoping to be a bit more modern (best intentions and all that).

Good news, my final GNR total is looking like £1,147.02!!!! Not bad when charity set me £400 target

18/11/2013 at 14:00

Hi gals and guys - I lost my phone a week ago whilst in Brum  so will be off twitter for sometime as I am back to using an old phone ......gutted.......can upgrade in about a month......hope your all good

I am doing a santa run on 1st Dec 5 miler

20/11/2013 at 11:22

Hey boo, bummer on the phone, but sure you'll get sorted soon. Good luck for run, work are asking me to do a 5k santa run, but I'm just not feeling the running bug at all at the moment.

28/11/2013 at 01:36
Hello all. I'm still here. Physiotherapist says I'm not allowed to run for 6 months due to separated stomach muscles but Benjamin is worth it. Loving my hectic, happy life but exhausted with a combination of insomnia, night feeds, uni deadlines and volunteering. How are you all?
29/11/2013 at 12:53

I am running more and even treadmill running but still not as much as I want  need to get more upto speed training ready for Silverstone.  I am doing the santa run 5 miler this sunday

Mal - ouch to your tum tum  hope your ok.  You certainly sound cheerful even though you have such a hectic life

Maam - I hear what your saying - I am just finding it difficult to get out running as much now we have Poppy - its a catch 22 really as I love being out walking with her but just need to grab abit more running when I can

Anyhow I will let you all know how I get on this Sunday

Takecare x

06/06/2014 at 10:15

stripes?  are you out there?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3,461 to 3,476 of 3,476 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.