First proper shoes - hope I chose well

Nike structure 15 triax

6 messages
25/05/2012 at 00:43
Just started running and made my first trip to a real running shop today. Had gait analyzed and the recommended 3 shoes all of which would help correct a very slight over pronation in my left foot. The asics did not feel right. The sauconies felt great but they were garish and looked like they were designed for a transformer. In the end I opted for Nike Structure 15 Triax. Hope I made a good choice! Very excited to try them tomorrow in my run walk plan!
25/05/2012 at 12:51

My one and only comment, is who cares what they look like

25/05/2012 at 12:53

I agree with booktrunk - once you have caked layers of mud - noone notices what they look like - it's all about the feel

25/05/2012 at 17:54

I brought my first ones on Wednesday, it's actually sad how exciting it is isn't it LOL!!!

Good luck with your run/walk plan, i'm on week one so fingers crossed in 6 weeks or so i'll actually be running

26/05/2012 at 14:35

I got some Nike Structure Triaxs last month, and I love them - feels like I'm running in very comfy slippers! So I think you've made a great choice!

27/05/2012 at 08:33
Wow wow wow! They are amazing! Can not believe what a difference they make. I know looks should not matter Really happy with my purchase. Rachel you are right It was embarrassingly exciting to go and get fitted for them etc. lol

No shin pains at all

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.