Fly me to the moon and let me plod among the stars

Can't remember who sung it, but i like this song.

141 to 149 of 149 messages
08/04/2004 at 21:00
Thanks, Norma - what a nice Easter surprise. I think Het won a pair in a previous competition, so I'm carrying the baton for plodders. Just had a response from My Saucony confirming my win, too. I plod in Saucony's anyway, because they're good for wide feet like mine, so it's especially good news.

Anyway, enough rambling - hope you're well and any other plodders checking in. I ahven't been around to post much these last few days, but have tried to keep up with the news.
yeo
08/04/2004 at 21:05
heehee - really cool!

Go Plodders!!!!
yeo
08/04/2004 at 21:47
ok, someone else can take it up to 200 - I'm off for an early night

I'm singing for much of tomorrow and it would be nice if I got up in time to have a plod first

night
08/04/2004 at 21:52
night Yeo

have a good plod and sing tomorrow

xxx
08/04/2004 at 21:53
La La La

OoooooOOOOooooooo

La La

(sorry, not very tuneful)
08/04/2004 at 21:57
almost time for Black Books

night night plodders x
08/04/2004 at 22:08
Night Yeo and Norma

Sleep tight x
08/04/2004 at 22:34
Well done on the shoes Notty. I gave up any hope of winning and went out and bought a pair today. Had a lovely time in run and become, chatting away to an assistant who is running Boston next week. Came out with new tights and bottle carrier in addition to the shoes.

Not that I deserve them as I have ONLY plodded once since a got here. And people commented as I ran, which opuit me off abit. Especially when it is things like go a bit faster even I could keep up with that !

Grrrr I would like to see that elderly man try. Anyway nearly time to go home so I can catch up on what's been happening then.

Happy plodding tomorrow.
08/04/2004 at 22:43
Aw, Hooves - sorry about the comments. It's so stupid and uneccessary. Just remember, these are sad and bitter people who can only make themselves feel better at someone else's expense. And good for you on the shopping! (and plodding)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 149 of 149 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.