GULP just entered my first half marathon

feeling sick now!

14,941 to 14,943 of 14,943 messages
Today at 15:59

Well I've got a vest on with wrist bands and short lines!!! Not good when I have my son's wedding this Friday ha ha ..

Well went for a lovely 5:20 mile run yesterday,have to say,felt really fresh, left the Garmin at home and just ran which was nice to do to...

Have a week of non stop getting ready for my son's wedding on Friday what with hair and nail fingers and toes appointments, then dress buying tomorrow...

Goodness knows how my daughter in law to be feels, she has organised the whole thing!! Down to what the flower girls are wearing in their hair,and earrings for bridesmaids...all my family are involved and I'm even witnessing the register signing!!! Gonna be an emotional day as gemmas dad died in January, so her two young sons who are 3 and 5 are walking her down the aisle ....

Glad your running and walk training is going well Mel , my mum has done the c2c too...

Waves to Toby and B&T 

Well I've got a vest on with wrist bands and short lines!!! Not good when I have my son's wedding this Friday ha ha ..

Well went for a lovely 5:20 mile run yesterday,have to say,felt really fresh, left the Garmin at home and just ran which was nice to do to...

Have a week of non stop getting ready for my son's wedding on Friday what with hair and nail fingers and toes appointments, then dress buying tomorrow...

Goodness knows how my daughter in law to be feels, she has organised the whole thing!! Down to what the flower girls are wearing in their hair,and earrings for bridesmaids...all my family are involved and I'm even witnessing the register signing!!! Gonna be an emotional day as gemmas dad died in January, so her two young sons who are 3 and 5 are walking her down the aisle ....

Glad your running and walk training is going well Mel , my mum has done the c2c too...

Waves to Toby and B&T 

Oops pressed submit twice me thinks ...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
14,941 to 14,943 of 14,943 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.