Hello All

Seconds out, round 2

6 messages
06/10/2003 at 00:57
Well I blew it
I havent been out running now for ooh, lets say 6 months
Thats strange, I havent been on here for 6 months either, I wonder if they are related :)

Over the last couple of days Ive been psyching myself up to get out and plod and i have set myself up a schedule ( starting again from the beginning ), all starting today.

So please wish me luck as I try and find that motivation all over again. will be a little easier now the hot weather has gone. but not that easy !

Happy Plodding All, and hope to keep up this time.

:)
06/10/2003 at 01:04
You are already doing more than 80% of the poulation just by showing willing,the next step is easier,since you've done it before,and you'll feel better in yourself for it.
Good luck,and if an unmotivated toss-pot like ME can go running at 10pm on Sunday night,there's hope for us all!

Lovejoy

www.justgiving.com/Lovejoy

"Sex is a private thing. It should between you and the person you're doing it to."
Martin Crane-1993"Frasier"
06/10/2003 at 12:17
Good luck Goo5e!
06/10/2003 at 12:46
Great to see you back Goo5e. Go for it! and good luck.
06/10/2003 at 14:34
Welcome back Goo5e......you'll keep going this time!!
06/10/2003 at 20:38
Thanks for the encouragement all
hopefully this time i will stick with it

Tony

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.