Hello!! Is anyone there?

Back into yet again

10 messages
27/08/2002 at 21:36
Hello I'm a first time user of the site and not sure how it goes. I've been training on and off for 14 years and saw myself on the holiday video recently. Didn't like what I saw. Even my girl wondered what was swimming towards her in the pool. Anyway started serious training (again) and RW is giving me the incentive to get off my fat Arse and do something.
27/08/2002 at 21:59

Well I only started a week ago, everyone here is very friendly and gives great advice/ecouragement.
go for it :)
28/08/2002 at 07:05
I only started last week.. as a total beginner.

Everyone is really friendly.

Enjoy the forums and the running!

Sue
Mij
28/08/2002 at 08:28
Jason - welcome - whilst my fat gut is probably more well represented here I'm sure you are not alone :-)

Good luck with your running and keep us up dated as to progress.

Gemini and Wotafool - good luck too.

I've been back at running since the beginning of the year - now 33lbs lighter and running 20 miles aweek having started at just 3 miles a week. I'm still fat but I'm not gross any more!

Fat club in health is a good place to post as well if anyone hasn't found it yet.
28/08/2002 at 09:10
Welcome aboard to you all.
28/08/2002 at 10:39
Welcome.

(Just realised you have picked up a new name Sue.)
28/08/2002 at 12:32
Hiya Jason,

I only started a few weeks ago and I find
these forums invaluable.

All the best.
28/08/2002 at 12:40
Hiya Jason,

Welcome to the club. I've been running for a year and accessing the RW site since May. You'll find loads of useful hints and tips here as well as the encouragement and incentive to keep up the good work.
28/08/2002 at 16:27
Hi Jason
Welcome to the wonderful world of cyber running clubs! Loads of advice and support and plenty of madness thrown in.
Keep the faith!
28/08/2002 at 20:01
see what you all mean about it been friendly. Thanks the responses so far and within 24 hours (excellant). Glad to see Scotty H has the same streamlining as me (no offence intended).
Currently training for 1/2 marathon in Oct in Germany. I work over here with the Army. Took a group out for what was ment 2 b an hour jog. Got slightly geographically embarrassed (lost). And did 1.20. The lads were not best pleased. Good job only 1 of them caught me.

Thanks once again for the lines, much appreciated....

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.