Hi all

1 message
15/10/2012 at 00:10
Hi all, I'm another newbie. I have been road cycling for a few years and have always hated the thought of running but a few months back I thought I would give running and swimming a go. Both hurt and when the summer holidays came I found lots of excuses not to go. A couple of weeks ago I saw my nice New Balance running shoes still looking new so thought I better get a bit more worth out of them. I downloaded Runkeeper to my phone chose the 10km in under 65 mins program, a week and a half in and I am sticking to it and enjoying every run. My current pace is about 9mins 15 per mile, not sure how this compares but its down from 12 plus mins when I 1st started. I just wanted to introduce myself as I am sure I will have loads of questions soon. I have set up a Twitter account to share some post and pre run banter, please join me on @bigbiciboy as I only have 4 followers and 1 is my wife who will never log on. Sorry for the long 1st post but I am quite excited about my running

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.