Honiton hippo

6 messages
07/04/2013 at 19:40
Was thinking of doing the Honiton Hippo, which is a multi terrain 7 mile run. Can anyone tell me much about it as I'm not really sure whether to do it or not? X
11/04/2013 at 16:24

The hills are steep, the water is wet, the rivers are wide. Take your sense of humour, say hello to the cows and remember to smile at the firemen.

12/04/2013 at 16:36
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good!! Still not sure whether to do it or not, seeing as I'm a real beginner! I have had my number sent through, so is that a sign that I should just go for it??!!!! X
12/04/2013 at 19:34
I'm doing it as a complete trail beginner. I've done four HM's but all on road, so I'm doing this to see if I like trail running better than road. Look out for me, I'm number 43. If you want a fellow beginner (far from speedy tho) to run with, I'm your man
14/04/2013 at 20:24
Well done on your time today. Hope you didn't get too wet
27/04/2014 at 11:14

Did this for the first time this year. It's a fantastic off road run. The course is brilliant, great fun and we will be back next year for sure.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.