I get so hot!!

21 to 24 of 24 messages
06/09/2012 at 09:04
Max's Mum wrote (see)

You're not alone! I've stopped wearing bright pink running tops as i go the same colour!

I'm the reverse I wear them delibrately! I find the hot and sweatier I look the better people are at giving way!

C

06/09/2012 at 10:02

I don't get particularly red but I sweat a lot!!

I have recently joined a running club, and went out for my second run with them yesterday.  It was a fairly difficult hill-repeat session.  When we got back to the clubhouse, we did a few stretches and one included sitting on the floor to stretch the legs.  When I got up, there was a massive damp patch from where I had been sitting!!

It was a hard session, but it was only 5 miles in total.  After only a mile gentle jog, I feel myself sweating and my back getting wet and starting to stick to my running shirt.  I often wonder if it's something to worry about, but I don't think it is....it's just me

I don't know if it's my general size/build (6ft 3, 13st 10) that causes the issue...?

06/09/2012 at 10:02

I see your pink and raise you a nuclear fusion red with white streaks of drying salt on my face - I am a joy to behold when running - and sadly I'm not even fast. With the way I look I should be giving Mo Farrah a run for his money - not  doubting that I have enough speed to overtake the woman with the pram and keep going on the slight incline ahead.

06/09/2012 at 11:25

lol -Whats that old saying? Something like "this thread is useless without pics?"

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.