I have been a naughty girl

help me get back out there please!

21 to 27 of 27 messages
03/07/2003 at 20:27
Country Girl - most has been said, but I shall put in my two penn'orth anyway. Don't worry about what you 'should' be doing. Do what you *want* to do. That sounds like running, to me.

And please - beg, steal, borrow or buy John Bingham's No Need for Speed. He wrote it for you, from what I gather from your thread.

xx
03/07/2003 at 20:38
CG

Away on my summer hols when the Thorney run takes place otherwise would have run it with you.

I am hoping to take my running shoes with me to Corfu and get out early morning for a run before sun gets too hot with my other half. It's all good intentions on my part not sure how it will go. I have to say other half did go out twice last year in Zante on his own, but then last year I was not a runner so spent the time by the pool getting a tan. This year it will be different I hope.

If you see any races advertised locally after 1st Sept let me know, I should be back by then.
03/07/2003 at 20:53
hey CG!

I'm here for the Thorney run if you want a partner- it would give me a new reason to get out running again??!?

Hope you're feeling better! :-)

Loadsa love, Chick
03/07/2003 at 22:40
Thanks Juliejoo
I love a good read so will definately try to get that book, Is he that penguin bloke?

O.K.Chick, think I might go for that, will try to train hard 'cos I ont want to hold you up. My spirits are lifting a bit, all the ppl on these threads are so kind you can't help but start to feel positive can you?

Thanks to All of you
CG
03/07/2003 at 22:42
He is indeed that Penguin bloke, CG - and worth every bit of his fame. :o)
03/07/2003 at 23:15
No need for speed?

hmmmm
maybe i need that
thanks
06/07/2003 at 14:53
Well let me know more CG! I'm off with FC later for a run around ferry meadows. A friend of mums from church is going to start running with us and her kids are coming along (on bikes too!) so it should be fun and relaxing!!

I need to get more running in as i've been mainly doing bodypump and kick fit to keep me active.

have you found a good schedule we could follow for the race?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.