Byeck-564

Tom-441

chili-395

Ecky-389

Rocker-114

Loula-2

04/10/2012 at 07:31

MOOOOORNIN

Loula, mine is right. OMGosh its so exciting. I got my number for a local 10k too the week before.

Cleaning for me today . Middle Ecks has friends coming round tomorrow for a sleepover.

04/10/2012 at 08:05
Yup, that's me!
Ecky, do you fancy whizzing round by 'eck house? No one sleeping over, but I would like it to be a bit tidier and less like a student house. I am planning on doing one small thing every hour today
04/10/2012 at 08:07

woohooooooooooooooooo...we are nearly there!!!!! CRAC team about to collide!!!!!!

04/10/2012 at 08:07

I will be round in a bit By Eck. My house resembles a teenagers bedroom at the moment.  Their rooms have crept into the living room,kitchen and dining room.

I have papers and books all over.

04/10/2012 at 08:11

i am getting to that point where i enter miss LLBs room and really dont know what state it could be in...clothes are being tried on and flung about..make up everywhere..hair bobbles galore..impulse spray in a cloud big enough to create a  London smog and enough dance kit to make Louis Spence pale....

04/10/2012 at 08:19

loula - number 2? you are special!

just had a chuckle at your capers from last night. Ecky - hope you aren't aching too much!

by eck - oh, sorry to hear moo is still not well. Fingers crossed he is a bit better today

04/10/2012 at 08:20
Lou, miss llb's room is the one at the back, it was yours you were going into!
04/10/2012 at 08:58

Mathschick my big mouth does get me into bother. My quads are aching a little bit but I reckon it will be far worse tomorrow.

Loula,it sounds like the girls room. My fireplace has also turned into a dressing table as the girls use the mirror before they go to school so it has Mascara, foundation,hairspray and clips and bobbles all over it at the mo.

04/10/2012 at 10:48
loulabell wrote (see)

stretch ? wassat? taper? wassat? fartlek? wassat?reps? wassay?

I fall into that category as well!!! Need to do more of the reps,fartlek,tempo etc etc.

What a busy thread again.

byeck-Really hope Moo is ok.

you guys and girls must be getting excited for Abo.

6.8 mile run this morning for me.

back to work now.... 

04/10/2012 at 14:26

Have just been to give blood and was rejected because my iron levels are too low. Apparently they should be above 125g/l and mine are 110g/l. I can't believe I am really anemic or else I wouldn't be training as I am. It is my time-of-the-month, but does that really make a big difference? Nurse Loula and Franny do you have any thoughts?

04/10/2012 at 14:32
Eckytump. wrote (see)

Mathschick my big mouth does get me into bother. My quads are aching a little bit but I reckon it will be far worse tomorrow.

Loula,it sounds like the girls room. My fireplace has also turned into a dressing table as the girls use the mirror before they go to school so it has Mascara, foundation,hairspray and clips and bobbles all over it at the mo.

Ecky!! thats what the bookcase here looks like!-clips, hairspray, bobbles, wristbands etc ...

Chili, women that train and do long distance often do suffer from low iron and irregular times of the month. did they reccommend  ferrous sulphate to take even at totm?

eat more iron rich foods like cereal fortified in iron,marmite(for B12) and curry powder! ...also try not to drink things like tea with meals which can inhibit absorbtion of iron.

04/10/2012 at 14:37

Chilli,I had the same thing last year when I was in full training. I went to give blood after doing 10 miles on the Sun and 10 miles on the Weds morning and was refused as too low on the afternoon. I had to go the docs a couple of times as it was still a tad low but I reckon it was too much training and not enough iron rich foods. Like you there was no way I was anemic.

Loula my fireplace has to be dusted all the time because of the powder they use.

04/10/2012 at 16:40

afternoon

gosh, what a long day at work, I am tired now. going to tri club later, though. No early morning run tomorrow so will hopefully enjoy a lie in till 6am! Only OH keeps getting up in the night for the loo and waking me up, grrrr I always find it hard to go back to sleep after I have been woken

04/10/2012 at 17:35

MC-I think what your other hald does in the middle of the night is fairly reminiscent of most males I am afraid!!!  Enjoy your tri club.

04/10/2012 at 18:00

AF - just wish he would do it quietly mnd you, I was getting worried and asked him if he needed to go and get his prostate checked!

04/10/2012 at 19:15
Sorry peeps, I've been chained to a very hot jam pan. This time is was strawberry jam.
Chili, Yup. A woman's iron levels fluctuate a lot. There is a difference tho between your hb level (which measures free iron in your blood) and ferritin levels (which is a measure of stored iron).
MC, hmmm, does sound a bit dodgy. However, caffeine before bedtime makes you need a wee. Ideally, no tea or coffee (or alcohol!) after 7:30.
04/10/2012 at 21:06

chili - entries for outlaw half are going to open next week!!!!! I had better make sure I take a credit card into school with me and keep an eye on it so I am ready to sign up straight away - it could sell out really quickly

had some great running today - nice steady 6.5 miles this morning and a little track session with the tri club tonight, and rest day tomorrow

04/10/2012 at 22:00

Everning all

Oooh I'm am so very cross and need a little vent. I went to a Fund raiser ages ago at a local restaurant and was led to believe that the funds would be shared between my Charity and another that was not in my local town but could be classed as local as it was kind of in the area. I never received any money so was just chasing it up. I was told that all the money went to the other Charity. I am gutted. I really thought I was getting somewhere with it all in the Town that I live in but sadly not.

05/10/2012 at 07:52
Ecky, if it advertised itself as raising money for certain charities then they legally have to give the money to those charities.
13,441 to 13,460 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.