Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

13,601 to 13,620 of 15,643 messages
09/10/2012 at 11:25
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)
Morning Mr by 'eck.

Its a sad day in a relationship when the communication degenerates into pleasantries over an internet forum.  When it actually started in real life, of course.  If its an internerd relationship then its probablty great.

Anyway, morning hun...

09/10/2012 at 12:18
There's some super super yummy bread on the trolley now. - Carraway rye. It's low GI so great for us runners. I also have some brie de mieux and some lovely goat's cheese. Oh, and your usual cheddar
09/10/2012 at 13:31

Afternoon all,

Can't keep up with this thread at the moment.

Matt-Really hope your injury doesn't affect Abo. We need some blokes to ensure that the girls don't misbehave,,,,,Not sure what my net race is...probably the Gosport 1/2 on 18/11.Will check out some races. 

Ecky-Your blog is great- you have a natural flair with words.  

Hi MC,byeck x 2,Chillis x2, LLB,Franny,Jude,ultra etc ect ...

Went for an 8 mile run last night and another 7.5 miles this morning.Both in just over an hour so pleased.  

09/10/2012 at 13:46

Afternoon all

Franny, ahhh a wee puppy. Is he a bit mad? My only experience of jack russells was when my gran/grandad had one when they ran a pub. he was called Toby and was a complete nutcase... I'd imagine Chico to be a bit more chilled

AF, maan thats some good mileage (and quick as usual)! well done dude.

Knee is a little better today. Feels odd being on enforced rest. Seems to be easier on the knee walking round the office in just socks. Might wear the sandals tomorrow and just look totally weird. Still whatever takes the pressure off. I fitted comfortably into a new pair of 34in jeans last night for the first time in 10 years. It was a bit goal at one point, getting back to 34, but now, its like, whatever... i've got bigger things to worry about...

09/10/2012 at 14:36

matt, well done on fitting into the jeans such a good feeling when that happens...

09/10/2012 at 14:39
Beer Matt wrote (see)

I fitted comfortably into a new pair of 34in jeans last night for the first time in 10 years. It was a bit goal at one point, getting back to 34, but now, its like, whatever... i've got bigger things to worry about...

Congrats mate.  I know that feeling, and it is a good one.  I now have the body of an 18 year old.

Well, me at 18, anyway.  I still have a Norwich City jumper that I owned when I was about 17, and it fits me better now than it did then. 

09/10/2012 at 14:41

Hiya Boss and Thanks. I must admit I have lots of words going round in my head and most of them come out when I am either walking or running. I spend most of the day alone so I tend to do a lot of thinking.

Matt thats fantastic. I bet you did feel good though. Glad the knee is improving but please please rest some more.

09/10/2012 at 15:29

Afternoon,

Matt...thats brill about the lost inches and glad your knee is improving..Enforced rest is not good but neccessary am afraid...nurse Franny knows ya know....Chico is quite chilled but has his mad moments too....he is so cute...

I cannae seem to get the pics small enough to put on here..

Hiya... AF,By'eck,Mr seems to behaving By'eck,Chilli.and mr Chilli, Deejay,Ecky,Jude,Loula sis,Phantom, MathschickRR,Rocker and Tom...is that everyone???????

Vet appt tonight to get pup checked over and hsi vaccination etc.

Speak later folks

09/10/2012 at 15:38

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/653430/gallery/img_0236.jpg?width=350

Here is a pic if the cute Chico

09/10/2012 at 15:40
Erm, what is he chewing frwnny?
09/10/2012 at 15:43

I know exactly what you are thinking and you are absolutely filthy, young lady.  Take yourself over to the very naughty corner...

I'll be over in a minute

09/10/2012 at 16:27

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eck i thought EXACTLY the same as you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm, yeah franny sis, what IS that for goddness sake-explain your self woman!!

09/10/2012 at 16:30

omg i cant look anymore-im going all blushy n pink

09/10/2012 at 16:37

Lou, care to join us in naughty corner? 

09/10/2012 at 16:45

i need an entire room on my own!!

09/10/2012 at 17:42
Oh dear Lou. Is crac towers big enough for all the norty corners we need?
09/10/2012 at 18:04

What are you lot like?

Should be working but I'm on here drinking tea.  Have power points and worksheets to write........boooooooo! I'm trying to persuade hubby to look for a job so I can go part time - feel like I need a break before I collapse.  (yep I know us teachers have long holidays but it's never enough!!!!!!)

Anyway, back to the grindstone.......

BFN xx

09/10/2012 at 18:17

evening all

just back from work, and off to running club, haven't been for a couple of weeks and don't want to get in the habit of not going

franny - what is that puppy chewing??????

09/10/2012 at 18:42
Mc, we've done that joke...
09/10/2012 at 20:04

.........and we still dont know what it is??????????????!!!!!!!!!!

big salami?

leg of a table?

chewy dog toy like a......? comedy sausage???? ahem

13,601 to 13,620 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.