Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

13,661 to 13,680 of 15,643 messages
10/10/2012 at 11:07

great news chili

10/10/2012 at 11:13

Yay.  Well done Chili.  I still have my hangover from 5 years of stewdentry, 8 years on.  Its going, but won't be gone for another year and a half.  And what's left would buy a pretty nice second hand motorbike.

10/10/2012 at 11:38

Morning all,

Matt-Well done on the inches loss great effort. It cost me a fortune going from 38 inch waste down to 30 inch...but worth it...

LLB-Not impressed with that picture at all...please can we have some nice pictures of ladies.

Hi everyone else.

Day off from running today.

10/10/2012 at 11:49
Alistair Fitzgerald wrote (see)

LLB-Not impressed with that picture at all...please can we have some nice pictures of ladies.

Perhaps in a similar state?  Its only fair....

10/10/2012 at 11:54

Well Done Chili..that must be a great relief for you.

By'eck...How is ickle Moo?

Been to gym for cardio and a swim and 5 mins in the Jaccuzzi....Ah that was bliss. So thats my exersize for the day.

Loula sis...tell Mr LLB that I will be sending that parcel to him tommorrow with instructions for the day..AND YOU LADY LOULA have not to peek at it...I know what you are like......LOL

Happy running folks and swimming and cycling for the peeps that do that too.

10/10/2012 at 13:47
Moo ie still his cheeky charming self. He is clinging onto his gloves for dear life. The poor child will probably end up being a Dr with the amount he already has picked up and the time he spends around them.
Franny, it sounds like you are making great progress. You clearly haven't lost fitness!
Lou, I was looking in the bookshop for present ideas for Christmas and I found 2 Steve backshall books. They have loads of pics of him, including some where the animals have obviously eaten his clothes
10/10/2012 at 13:54
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)
Lou, I was looking in the bookshop for present ideas for Christmas and I found 2 Steve backshall books. They have loads of pics of him, including some where the animals have obviously eaten his clothes

Have you got any of his lovely blonde assistant on deadly 60 live, especially with her clothes eaten? 

10/10/2012 at 13:58

http://cdn-wac.emirates247.com/polopoly_fs/1.430466.1322459056!/image/744982653.jpg

This lovely lady, for those without kids.  Or a desire to be woken up at stupid o'clock by Noddy on the TV.  Even when presented by a delish blonde...

10/10/2012 at 14:02

Mr byeck-that is much better what's her name?

10/10/2012 at 14:06

Sorry, Naomi Wilkins.  35 ish, TV presenter from Milkshake! on Channel 5 (a while ago now), sadly married but that doesn't seem to stop anyone these days...

In the words of Derek Troter, Lovely Jubbly...

10/10/2012 at 14:40
Beer Matt wrote (see)

Morning all

Who is this Rav geezer anyway? And tell him to put his 'piece' away and save it for the ladies

he can save his piece for me any day hunny

10/10/2012 at 14:41

franny sis!!!!!!!! instruction passed on!!! i will not peek i will not peeek

10/10/2012 at 14:51
loulabell wrote (see)
Beer Matt wrote (see)

Morning all

Who is this Rav geezer anyway? And tell him to put his 'piece' away and save it for the ladies

he can save his piece for me any day hunny

I can't imagine it's that impressive - hence needing to try so hard to work on his muscles and posing with his top off... I bet he drives a sportscar as well... Definitely compensating for a shortage....

10/10/2012 at 14:54
ultrarocker wrote (see)
I can't imagine it's that impressive - hence needing to try so hard to work on his muscles and posing with his top off... I bet he drives a sportscar as well... Definitely compensating for a shortage....

Quite.  Real me ride bikes.  Or at least have a few stashed in the garage awaiting the time to fix them...

10/10/2012 at 14:59
Saw a bloke out running last night. He was wearing running tights and shorts. I didn't think it was that cold. Why do guys wear both?
Moo and I did some speedy hill walking today. Well, more accurately, moo sat in his pushchair and laughed as I pushed him and sang postman pat. That was hard work!
10/10/2012 at 15:02
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)
Saw a bloke out running last night. He was wearing running tights and shorts. I didn't think it was that cold. Why do guys wear both?

Unsightly varicose veins?  Fake bake that went jaffa cake?  There are a whole load of reasons...  Why do girls where skirt and trousers?

10/10/2012 at 17:46

mr by eck i dont understand why women wear trousers and then a dress over the top either???!!!!!!! weirrrd.....although i DO wear shorts with tights-is that weird too?????

by eck i went to wyevale earlier and woweeeeeeee they had a mega  display of xmas stuff...i saw an advent calender Moo may like-was dairyfree/vegan...and had Moo on th front!!

10/10/2012 at 17:50

Hello everyone,

For those of you who have forgotten, I was the newbie in this thread back in July. Since then I've been travelling around Costa Rica for a month and, after returning home to sunny Spain, working like a dog; hence no forum posts.

Anyway, here I am saying hello to you all and taking a deep breath as I begin to train for my first marathon (Madrid, April 2013). I'm even thinking of starting a little diary thread here of my training tribulations. What do you think, are there far too many of these already, or is a little forum self-indulgence OK?

I hope you all had a good summer.

¡Saludos!

Perezoso

10/10/2012 at 17:53

hello Perezoso!!! how are you? glad to see you back!! of course a diary is a good idea! we LOVE to read people trAILS and tribulations ....;)

10/10/2012 at 17:58

I'm well, thanks! But right now I have to dash - I have an English class to teach!

13,661 to 13,680 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.