Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

13,701 to 13,720 of 15,643 messages
11/10/2012 at 15:29

do not worry about Abo. it will be a  sunny and mild autumn day, and all will be well.

11/10/2012 at 15:32
Yay! Do we have your word on that Lou?
11/10/2012 at 15:33

By Eck,I reckon we can get each other round. I am just looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the day.

Loula, I reckon it will be a nice day too.

11/10/2012 at 15:42

im planning on how many shotbloks i can fit in my shorts waistband

11/10/2012 at 15:53
Where can I get shotblocks from?
11/10/2012 at 16:00

I got mine from a running shop. I thought they were good.

11/10/2012 at 17:05
Anyone bought some online?
11/10/2012 at 17:06

yes. but shotbloks alone aint enough

11/10/2012 at 17:07

weather is horrible here now - torrential rain

was thinking of a swim session, but to be honest I am shattered. slobbing on the sofa, relaxing and early to bed will be a good idea. I keep missing swimming sessions though, and really need to work on my swimming. Well, running comes first while I have marathon looming, so must focus on getting the running in, once that is done I can relax a bit and might not be so tired

11/10/2012 at 18:05
Erm, Lou I didn't understand that

MC, the weather here is now foul and has been most of the day. Moo and I did our civic duty and cleared a storm drain that was blocked with leaves
11/10/2012 at 18:26

hopefully it will clear before the morning so I can get out and do some hill reps before work well, I can still do them in the rain but won't enjoy it as much

how is moo?

11/10/2012 at 22:01

Mathschick I hope the weather eases for you.

Did a decent run tonight with our running group. One of them is running the 10k on Sun.I cant wait to see how he gets on.

Nice day off with Hubby tomorrow as meeting has been cancelled.

12/10/2012 at 06:42

Morning

It's horrible out there...wet wet wet.

Ecky..enjoy day off wiv hubby and well done on your run last night.

AND WELCOME back PERREZZO...How was the honeymoon??? Great idea to do a bolg about your running...It will be a great read and let you see how much you progress.

Loula sis...tell Mr LLB to expect that parcel today or tom.

MC...did you get out for your hill repeats then?????

Well i will go to gym once I have dropped Chico off at his Granny's house. Will do some cardio and a an ickle swim.

Have a good Friday everyone.........IT'S THE WEEKEND.......PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12/10/2012 at 07:43

morning sis!! have a good gym session!!!!!! aw hows lickle Chico? will tell mr llb to expect a parcel then

hello to everyone-have a good FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

12/10/2012 at 08:12

morning

erm, no didn't get out for hill reps, couldn't sleep last night. I have started a policy of 'if I am still awake at midnight I turn the alarm off and don't get up early to run the next morning' as otherwise I just don't get enough sleep to function.

I will try to get out later after work, but need to try to get a dr appointment as I have had a weird itchy rash on  my neck for about a month and it is driving me mad

12/10/2012 at 08:26

Morning all,

Have a great friday everyone......running club in a soon.....then a bit of owrk for the rest of the day...then child free......then curry....& tomorrow away for the weekend....

While the cat's away...... 

12/10/2012 at 09:33

Mornin

AF, not jealous at all, nope, not. hope you have a good club run and weekend

Knee feeling better. Gonna test it out over a couple of miles tomorrow. 8 days to go  Nerves? Erm... I'll get back to you on that.

12/10/2012 at 10:49

MOOOORNIN

Just been to the local Garden Centre for a Coffee and Cake with Hubby. I have chosen Cake as my method of Carb loading.

Matt,glad your knee is feeling better.Please take care with it though.

Morning Loula.

Boss have a lovely weekend.

Mathschick I hope you get your rash sorted.

12/10/2012 at 12:09

AF - have a great weekend. I could do with a weekend without kids as they are driving me round the bend with their arguing at the moment, need to wait till half term, then my mum is taking them to stay overnight at my brother's in London.

12/10/2012 at 14:26

Hi Everyone

AF - have a great weekend. I'm a bit envious too!

Ecky - very good policy on the carbo loading. Sounds a lovely morning with hubby.

Am a bit busy and my other brother messaged me 2 days ago to say he was arriving this weekend. With at least 3 of his kids and possibly wife and baby too! They are not an easy family to have so am feeling a bit anxious. And horrified at the amount of food I need to prepare.....

We have sunshine at the moment and if hubby is home in time I hope to run this eve before our meeting.

Happy Running everyone (who can, please don't run if you are injured!)

13,701 to 13,720 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.