The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

13,801 to 13,820 of 15,643 messages
14/10/2012 at 22:06

by eck - mmm, yes please

DJ - good to hear your knee is ok for running

rocker - proper rest!

15/10/2012 at 06:34

Morning everyone

A busy weekend from the crac family what with all the racing,marshalling and kids free............And now the countdown starts for the ABO crew...Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy you will all be getting super duper excited......

Deejay..thats good news about your running and that your knee is ok...thank goodnesss you will be saying

Rocker..take care of that heel.....you don't want to cause further damage to it which will take longer to mend now.

Off to the gym for me this morning once I drop chico off at his Granny's and then work later this afternoon...Beeb good to have had time off with the scallywag...lol

Have a good Monday folks.

Edited: 15/10/2012 at 06:36
15/10/2012 at 07:50

morning

just dropping in. Rest day for me, at work so better sort out all my classes

have a lovely day everyone

15/10/2012 at 07:52

morning sis! awww Chico goes to his nannys....thats soooooo cute!! does he have a little rucksack with his blankie and toys??

deejay,glad you are running pain free-you iz back!!

Rocker, hope you heel is ok , more ice !!

have a good day all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15/10/2012 at 09:48

In the interests of balance:

http://misrule.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lauren_child.jpg

Millionairess, more attractive than JK Rowling, I give you Lauren Child, author of the Charlie and Lola series.  Sometimes its good to have children.

Edited: 15/10/2012 at 09:49
15/10/2012 at 10:11

Yeeeesshhhhhh...

I wouldn't touch her with yours!!!

15/10/2012 at 10:22

http://www.mumsnet.com/cms/uploads/content/laurenchild.jpg

That any better?

15/10/2012 at 10:41

Nope!

By the way, thanks everyone for the care about my ankle

Lou - ice definitely doesn't help it - makes it more stiff, heat seems to be much better, I think the increased bloodflow helps it heal quicker.... and it's a good excuse for the electric blanket to be on for ages as I lay reading!

15/10/2012 at 10:58

Morning!

15/10/2012 at 11:00

Morning all,

Back fron a  nice weekend in Cambridge and had a great time with decent weather.

Jude-You have made the right decision.I have read about the Greeks and Turks and the mass movement of people.Have you read the The Thread by Victoria Hislop it covers some of that story.Very sad part of history.

LLB-I see you had to misbehave in my absence....!

Mr by eck-Much more accpetible bhaviour from you.

Well I haven't run since Friday and am itching to go out later today so wil hopefully knock out a few miles before it gets dark.

15/10/2012 at 12:23

misbehave????? moi????? nope

i like Charlie and Lola books and the tv series...the author is quite pretty but has a very large nose...i doubt there are any side profile shots of her!

mr by eck , Rocker is very hard to please me thinks..maybe he prefers brunettes?????

how is Chico sis?

15/10/2012 at 12:27
Ooh, no way! I have very specific tastes, that's all I'm saying....
15/10/2012 at 12:37

arnt you meant to be at work young man??????

15/10/2012 at 12:54
Noooo, din dins!!!
15/10/2012 at 12:55
Aren't you Loula?
Yes, rocker, has your boss allowed you to take your electric blanket and book into work?
Hi boss, Cambridge is lovely. I remember having to visit there as a student. Yes, I need to run tonight too.
Hi chili, has it calmed down in your household yet? How on earth do you manage?
:x for Mr by 'eck cos I have seen him for less than 10 hours this last week.
15/10/2012 at 12:57
Ooops, sorry, just realised, you weren't talking to me, you said "young man"
15/10/2012 at 15:47
Erm, anyone here?
I have an abo question!
15/10/2012 at 16:56

hi

I am here by eck, but not the right person for abo questions I think

tired today, hmmm, rocker, I like the idea of snuggling with a blanket and a book, I don't like my feet getting too hot though. Unfortunately I have a load of marking to do as the week before half term we do loads of tests. At least it means a quiet lesson that doesn't need planning while they actually do the tests

15/10/2012 at 17:16

Afternoon all

I'm here by'eck whats the question?

Sorry not been around. Been majorly pensive over my knee. Just back from a docs appointment. She says its nothing to do with cartilage or the joint, but its tensions which are inflamed. Which although uncomfortable, will not stop me from the start line of abo with my friends! Pheeeww.. Best news ever. And..... relax.

15/10/2012 at 17:28
Fab news Matt.
Ok, Friday is normally my lovely run day and the hills are calling. Should I avoid any major hill/trail work this week to lower the risk of injuring myself?
13,801 to 13,820 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.