Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

14,461 to 14,480 of 15,643 messages
30/10/2012 at 21:28

OK, finally got round to finishing sorting out photos from Abingdon.

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/gallery/images.asp?sp=&v=1&UAbN=6527

Hopefully everyone can get into the gallery

30/10/2012 at 21:39

mr by eck, they are fab!!!!!!!!!!!!

30/10/2012 at 21:49

Nice photos, Mr by'eck.  Thanks for posting them.

30/10/2012 at 21:52

thank you.  I'm especially proud of the one of By 'eck and her silver blanket.  I think that one just captures a nice moment.

And I'll shut up being all arty now...

30/10/2012 at 23:32

Mr By Eck,they are brilliant pics. I agree too about the one of By Eck in her sparkly blanket.

Wow Chilli, you are just soooo busy.What an amazing job you do though. I do hope it gets better for you.

Thanks everyone too for the lovely comments about my blog. You guys are the best. We really do need a Mahoosive CRAC outing next year so we can all meet up.

31/10/2012 at 04:16

Morning all!

Mr Byeck - great photos!

Chili - Hope you are having fun and that the emergencies aren't too serious.

Happy Halloween!

xx

31/10/2012 at 06:42

Morning

Its orrible wet and raining.....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nice piccies Mr B.................

Have a good day everyone

31/10/2012 at 09:03

Morning CRACers anyone like some flapjack?

Brilliant blog Ecky really enjoyed reading, wish I had been there with you all!

Right best get some work done

31/10/2012 at 09:12

Morning Franny,how are you doing.

Morning Tom, I wish you had been there with us too. We will have to do another one,maybe a bit shorter distance.

Well it's Halloween in the Ecky house. Little Ecky love it and is having his friends round for a party. I have cobwebs and spiders all over. It seems to be getting to be a big thing over here.

31/10/2012 at 09:16
Eckytump. wrote (see)

Morning Tom, I wish you had been there with us too. We will have to do another one,maybe a bit shorter distance.

That would be really good! Have to see what can be organised in the new year

31/10/2012 at 09:20

It would be good. I wonder if we could find a nice off road one for our Naturists , Ooops sorry I meant trail runners.

I think I may have had too many Trick or treat Sweets.

31/10/2012 at 09:21

Sorry Jude, I didnt see you there. Is Halloween big over there ?

31/10/2012 at 10:07

morning everyone

off work - knee got so much worse my dad has taken me to the minor injuries unit and the dr there reckons it is cartilage damage, he has told me to stay off work for two weeks, I have crutches... feeling a bit weepy but I have to get on with life

my by eck - the pictures are great

31/10/2012 at 10:07

Helloooooooooooooooooo Ecky......I am fine.....Oooooo sounds like your gunna have fun tonight...I remember them days....brill fun....

Hi Tom...yes please flappyjack.

It would be great to meet up for a CRAC outing as a shorter distance...would be fun. Just don't make it toooooooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaar away from me.....LOL

Hope everyone is having a great day. it's still pretty miserable here.

31/10/2012 at 11:50

Morning

Yes it would be great for  another CRAC meeting ...but where...I am one end of the country and young Franny is at the other end. Would so enjoy meeting up with you guys and girls as well as running with you lot.

MC-Oh no that is a real drag...take care.

Mr byeck-great photos.

Well have done another 7 miles this morning which means since Sunday morning I have run 32 miles. Rest tomorrow. 

Bye for now.... 

31/10/2012 at 12:00
Little moo is poorly. First cold of the season and I am praying we don't have another like last year. I've persuaded him to eat a little bit of dried fruit and he's finally had a little bit of juice. All my plans for going into the big town today have gone out of the window.
however, miss by 'eck has made some yummy chocolate cakes with a peppermint icing. Does anyone want one?
31/10/2012 at 12:22

Aw By'eck...poor ickle Moo..hope he gets better soon ((((HUGS))))))))

AF...had to smile  Young Franny  LOL.....Well done on your 7 miles and your 32 so far for the week...your mileage is getting impressive Boss....super.

31/10/2012 at 12:51
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)
however, miss by 'eck has made some yummy chocolate cakes with a peppermint icing. Does anyone want one?

YES!!!!!

31/10/2012 at 16:02

choc and peppermint is SOOOOOOOOOO wrong

HAPPT HALLOWEEN, ive spent the day dressed as a black cat complete with ears, black nose and tail

awwwwww MC!!!! im so sorry to hear that!

31/10/2012 at 16:09

Sorreeeeeeeeeeee MC...I completely missed your post this morning and was just wondering how you got on wiv physio but now I have read back I see that you have been to hospital...thats really awful news...((((((((((((((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))))))))) Did theygive you any indication as to when you will be able to exersize again and what the cause was ???

Loula sis...now I had an icling that you were gonna be a pussycat.............how sweet...any pics?

14,461 to 14,480 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.