Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

14,881 to 14,900 of 15,643 messages
15/11/2012 at 15:22
loulabell wrote (see)

Urrrrrgghh!!!!  Milk that's gone off is one of the worst tastes on God's green Earth!

15/11/2012 at 16:03

aww chili thts so awful , im with franny icant imagine whats its like to go that far through a pregnancy and labour and not have a baby i too lost a baby but not as far into term as that, still horrible though to find yourself not pregnant anymore and still no baby.i hope she takes time to grieve her baby properly and not feel as though she just 'carry on' as normal. my thoughts with her and family too.

oo ecky the dress sounds fabby !! she will need gorgeous shoes and makeup and nails and hair and bag and  and  and  and...*hyperventilates*

boss , well done on your miles-you are a superfit boss thats for sure-have you picked a marathon yet?

franny sis, in SOOOOO glad you did runnying without pain-yippeeeeeeeeeeee...BUT be careful *wags finger*

im off to Essex to a charity dinner dance in aid of a childrens trust and the money is being raised through a lady doing 10 marathons in 10 days!!

15/11/2012 at 16:11

franny - well done on your running, must be a great feeling after not running for so long

loula - oh that sounds like a brill weekend do to go to

big boy is ill, I feel very guilty cos I didn't see the text messages he had sent me while I was swimming. I did go to school and pick him up so he didn't have to walk home though, he is lying on the sofa feeling sorry for himself, says he feels sick and has a headache

15/11/2012 at 17:54

MC, you will have to do major TLC!!

15/11/2012 at 19:07

gave him some paracetamol and he has perked up now.  he has had something to eat too and says he should be ok for school tomorrow

and little boy is happy cos he is going to be Herod in the school play

16/11/2012 at 06:22
Morning
MC hope big boy is better today and well done to your little boy for getting a good part in the play

Loula Enjoy your fabby weekend away.Will think of you whilst I work Boo hoo
Hope everyone has a good Friday
Byeeeeee
16/11/2012 at 06:56

morning

oh, big boy says he feels bad again so looks like he is staying at home with me all day, so no gym or swimming for me

loula - have a great weekend away

16/11/2012 at 07:33

MOOOOORNIN

Awwwww Poor Big Boy, I hope he feels better soon. Sorry that you will be grounded. Well done to your little one too.

Morning Franny

Loula have a brilliant weekend.

I have a quiet day today with only one job. I was running round like a loon yesterday so its nice to have a bit of a chill today. I may pop out for a little run later. I will do one of the fasting runs and then have a nice big breccy when I get back in . I went to club last night and one of the Volunteers said that he has heard I have got the London place but I just have to wait till its all official. I think they hand it out at an awards ceremony. *Boing Boing Boing*

16/11/2012 at 07:54

oh that is exciting ecky enjoy your run

16/11/2012 at 09:00

Thanks Mathschick. OMGosh its cold out there though. I better get me gloves on.

16/11/2012 at 13:18

Ecky-That - fingers crossed is great news.Boing away.

Chilli-That is very sad about the baby. Luckily the ex Mrs AF had no problems with our two.

LLB-I am aiming - subject to the current Mrs AF's approval - to do the Brighton Marathon, there is a club place available for me. So am I superfit as in active or as in Deano and all of those other blokes that you like!!!  

Franny-Well done on getting out for a run.Rwally pleased for you.

The 4 of us doing the Gosport 1/2 went out for a 4 miler stretch this morning. It si going to be an early start on sunday as one of the ladeis is picking me up at 7.15 am. I believe the plan is run, lunch and the a shop (I may find a bar for the latter), although one of the ladies said she was going to trend me up!!!!

16/11/2012 at 14:13

Afternoon, Ive broken up for the weekend yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. I better make the most of it as next week is guna be mega hectic.

I tried another of those runs without fuel today. I went into the woods and did a few little hilly bits. It was cold but soon warmed up. I ran for 40 mins and felt okay although my tum was rumbling when I had done. I need to build it up now.

Hiya Boss.

Chilli I recieved your sponsor Money, Thank You, thats brilliant.

Matts yours came today

16/11/2012 at 14:34

woohooooooooooooooooo crappy work has finished -i iz off to TOWIE land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16/11/2012 at 14:36

YEEEEEEEEEY Have a brilliant weekend Loula.

16/11/2012 at 15:18

boss, well done on your run this morning, make sure you rest now till your HM, good luck on Sunday

loula - have a great time

well, had a pretty lazy day with my boy, who is ok. We watched a film, well, he fiddled with his phone the whole time and I snoozed a little, and he has spent a lot of the day looking at videos about doing stuff on minecraft (some game the entails building things on the computer with blocks - he didn't like it when I asked if it was like lego but on a computer)

there is a 40 min swimming session at the pool at 5:20 so think I will get my lazy backside there, as I feel very sluggish today!

16/11/2012 at 16:42

7.61km run for me today - again, no problems.   In fact, my knee generally feels better now when I'm running than it does doing general things around the house.

16/11/2012 at 17:55

MC- My 13 year old step son spends far too much time on minecraft.It looks like lego to me.

RR-Wekk done on your run great progress.

17/11/2012 at 08:15

morning everyone

off to the gym soon

big boy is ok now, and although he is trying it on to get to sit at home playing PS3 games all day I am not falling for it and am taking him to his music session. He can always ring us if he feels bad - we'll be next door at the leisure centre!

Have a lovely Saturday everyone

17/11/2012 at 09:09
Park Run in Croydon today! Something different as we are in this part of the world for the day.
17/11/2012 at 09:34

MOOOOOOOOORNIN

Thought I would make a bit of noise. Its very quiet on here without our Loula

Mathschick, Im glad your son is feeling better. I hate it when the kids are poorly although mine milk it after a while especially Little Ecky.

Morning Mr Chilli. Enjoy parkrun.

No running for me today but will do Track training tomorrow. I need to get housework done . I am still eating well and have had no booze for nearly 2 weeks. I dont drink a lot but the odd glass of vino does make a huge difference to my energy levels when I run.

14,881 to 14,900 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.