Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

15,001 to 15,020 of 15,643 messages
22/11/2012 at 12:42

Happy Birthday Rocker,

Flying visit...

My first nona chey run of the week 6.8 miles.

Will catch up later.

22/11/2012 at 13:22
Happy Birthday Rocker (again). Theres a few.of us in crack towers that arent too far behind you

Chili, i'd love to do another marathon with you (bestest partner ever). Gonna need my knee to calm down a bit. Let me know what youve got in mind

Right back to the office in a mo after a boring client meeting

take care all
22/11/2012 at 13:29

Awwwww, thank you everyone - knowing you're all thinking of me makes me feel really good

Got to Liz's last night, she'd made a cheesecake for me and put candles in it

She's at work today (the drawback of dating a teacher!) so I had a lay in (well, went back to bed after she went to work!) then I've been out for a nice 8.2m trail run - the footpaths and bridleways round here are fantastic. Came back to have coffee and cheesecake (perfect post-run re-fuelling in my head!) and now i'm sitting chilling with music playing. We're off out for dinner tonight, but she won't tell me where!

Chilli Family - Happy Thanksgiving - hope you have a fantastic time tonight...

22/11/2012 at 13:59

Awwwww Rocker, it sounds like you are having the perfect Birthday (apart from being on your own for the day ). Liz sounds lovely. Glad you are having good times

By Eck, I hope our Moo gets better soon

Hiya Boss.

Hi Matt, how is Mrs Matt?

Well Thankfully kids got out at Lunch but it was cold and very windy. Looks like we are getting the rain later.

22/11/2012 at 14:18

Happy Birthday, Rocker.

22/11/2012 at 15:47

HAPPY BURFDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

so'k people, i didnt forget our Rockers burfdee, i sent him an E-card this morningcoz im an angel

22/11/2012 at 15:51

right , i cant take it anymore i have to run an event in december. i thought i could give myself a rest but i feel like i havnt run for a year the length of an elephants......... shopping list (yeaaahhh you thought i wuz gonna say sumfing rude then)....so im gonna find an event to do in december coz i have to train and i have to run and im going to pop if i dont and breaaaaaaaaaaaaaathe.............

22/11/2012 at 16:57

Elephant's.... trunk?

22/11/2012 at 17:32

answers on a postcard pleez.................

22/11/2012 at 17:52

*flops down with messy hair feeling very windswept*

blimey I am not going out there again, wind is awful

aw, ecky, always sad to say goodbye to a friend

rocker - sounds like a great birthday, have a lovely evening

by eck - hope moo starts getting better soon

loula - there must be some good events in december, hope you find one

22/11/2012 at 19:00

MC.....it is indeed very very windy-its howling down the chimney and driving me nutss-too loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22/11/2012 at 19:02

it is the letter box banging all night long that always keeps me awake!

was going to go for a swim, but decided just to stay home nice and safe

22/11/2012 at 19:07

im just waiting for a powercut-always happens here in village

22/11/2012 at 19:21
We're generally ok for power here but it does sometimes go when we have bad storms.
22/11/2012 at 21:20

Anyone for turkey? Harvest rice dish? Sweet potatoes? Pumpkin pie? Guests have just left. We had a great evening but lots of food left over. At least I won't have to cook tomorrow

Very windy here too. I did bike ride and pilates later. Hoping to go for a run tomorrow but have lots of meeting to attend.

Loula, sounds like you need to find any event to run . What's it going to be? Shall we meet up one Sat to run the Ridgeway? How about a night run? Except that I haven't done any proper training since Abo so would probably not make it . Would be fun though

22/11/2012 at 23:19

Happy Birthday, Rocker!  Hope you had a great day.  I 'would' say ... what a lucky day to have a birthday on, American Thanksgiving.  Except, like Easter, it doesn't fall on the same day every year.  But it always falls on a Thursday.  Go figure.  A special thanks to my gorgeous honey for fixing 15 folk a lovely meal!  She outdid herself ... as always.  But no complaints.  Left over Thanksgiving dinner is also a tradition.  ... for weeks and weeks to come!  Haha

23/11/2012 at 04:49

Morning all!

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, Chilibeans!

Planted lots of bulbs in the garden yesterday morning with hubby, and we went to the concert last night - very nice! The piece I couldn't remember was Max Bruch's violin and viola concerto.  Hadn't heard it before - it was lovely.

Anyway, just off to a seminar at school. I'm afraid I'm not very enthusiastic.

Have a good day everybody!

xx

23/11/2012 at 07:39

Morning

Hi Jude..enjoy the seminar  hopefully not too boring.

Chilibeans...sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving celebration.

Loula...you need an event girlie sis by the sounds of it.....LOL

By'eck...hope Moo had a good night and that ear infection clears up soon.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now...need to get organized for weekend in between taking a cheeky chap out for his walks

OH AND ITS FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyy

23/11/2012 at 07:56

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sis its FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and you are going away fr a norteeeeee weekend!!!!!!!  hee hee.....(pssst...dont forget the lace up boots sis!)ahem..give chico a huggy from me and little miss!!

by eck how is Moo today? hope improvement shows today with the zithromax.

chili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw a ridgeway run would be great!!!! cold frosty run !have a GOOD froday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a day off!! yahoo-going to Bicester designer village to 'browse'...ahem

23/11/2012 at 08:03

MOOOOOOOOORNIN

Franny have a lovely weekend.

Morning Jude, sounds like a lovely concert.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Loula, its FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY. Have a lovely day off.

I'm working today so no running and may weekend race has been postponed due to flooding.  Did running club last night though so ran a little bit. The rain was so bad though that we cut the run short and came back to have cake and a few drinkies to say goodbye to our lovely running friend.

By Eck, I hope Moo is improving.

15,001 to 15,020 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.