Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

15,021 to 15,040 of 15,643 messages
23/11/2012 at 08:23
My message got gobbled up.
Chili, is there any leftovers I can snaffle? Moo isn't sleeping in the day or at night. He is too poorly for nursery too. My mum is meant to be minding him for an hour today so I can try to catch up.
Franny, give Chico a big hug from us. I wonder what he will make of Christmas. All the smells, sounds and sights.
Ecky, hope the weather soon clears up. Not running is rubbish
23/11/2012 at 09:37
There are lots of left overs, byeck. One of the fun things about Thanksgiving is trying to see how many recipes you can come up with for left over turkey.
23/11/2012 at 13:25

Afternoon,

Have  agreat weekend away Franny. Hopefully you have remebererd the boots!!

byeck-You must be exhausted.

Mr Chilli- I love the leftover Turkey at Christmas can't be a Turkey Curry.

Hi Matt,Rocker,Jude,LLB,Chillli,Ecky...

8.7 mile club run this morning. 

23/11/2012 at 13:59

Afternoon All

Well done on your clubby run AF

My Boots are packed......

Loula,Little miss and By'eck...I gave Chico a little huggy from you all and he sends lots of licks back...

We had a lovely walk around the reseviors this morning..was rather blustery and cold but nice and sunneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

23/11/2012 at 15:45

I did a lovely sunny 9miler off road this afternoon , nice and gentle, lotsa mud and fabby views, stpped to watch some deer galloping across the bridlepath in the distance into another field -lovely

23/11/2012 at 15:57

Well done to Loula and AF who have managed a run today. I was hoping to but have been in meeting all day and now i have a weird migrane in my right eye. The temperature has really dropped here this afternoon. Going to be a very cold night I think.

Am going to take my girlies out for a night walk instead and then do parkrun in the morning. Just feel bad cos last week I had a really good week of base training for both run and bike and then this week I've done virtually nothing!

Byeck - so sorry to hear about Moo.

Have a great weekend away Franny.

Loula, how about a New Years run? Anyone else up for it? Dec is always so busy cos of all the nativity/advent/Christmas events, but I have nothing in the diary for Tues 1st. Anyone fancy meeting up to start the year off right?

23/11/2012 at 16:54

evening

had a really busy day, and have one of the kids friends here, so no exercise today

by eck - hope moo is getting better

well done to anyone that has run today

better go and make the kids some food!

23/11/2012 at 17:28

ooooooooooo New years run sounds fabby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23/11/2012 at 17:45

I am doing a race on New Years Day - The Knacker Cracker. You will find it on this website- it is fancy dress. Guess it may be a hike for most of you. Near Dorking a few miles sount of the M25. 

23/11/2012 at 18:07

ooo i remember you doing this this year boss

23/11/2012 at 18:11

Yes it was the day after I fainted!!! Guess I will be wearing the same outfit again.Managed a free ebntry as Mrs AF marshelled one of their other races that I ran in.   

23/11/2012 at 18:23

you were an convict?

23/11/2012 at 18:40

Your memory serves you well madam! Going to give it some welly next year as I was taking it easy. 

Child free weekned-horay. Out for curry with some friends and then friends around for dinner tomnorrow night.  

Edited: 23/11/2012 at 18:40
23/11/2012 at 18:42

i am dancing to Ministry of Sound with little miss....nothing planned for weekend ..booooooo..i want to partayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

23/11/2012 at 21:32

Have I mentioned before just how wonderful my youth group are? How many 14yr old lads do you know who would happily agree to provide one-to-one support for a 7yr old special needs boy so he can join in with Sunday School? I tell you, they are amazing and I love them to bits!

23/11/2012 at 23:20

Awwww Chilli, I just got choked up at that. They sound like such special young people.

Yeeeeey PAAAAARTAY.

24/11/2012 at 04:24

Morning all.

Just getting ready for another seminar.... Booo!

Have a good weekend folks!

xx

24/11/2012 at 07:37

aww chili that is so lovely, you are really lucky to have such lovely kids around you.

morning Jude - hope the seminar isn't too boring

my kids are arguing already I have to send big boy back to his room about 3 minutes after he came down. 

off to the gym soon - doesn't open till 8:30 though - will have to work hard to get rid of all the upsetness caused by big boy!  going to try the run/walk again - hope there are some free treadmills though as it can be really busy on Saturday mornings

24/11/2012 at 07:58

morrrrrrrning  all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bit frosty looking here...planning on a tad more shop today and tomorrow. miss llb is off with a friend to see a panto in town , Aladdin lamp

24/11/2012 at 10:47

MOOOOORNIN

Jude hope you get through without falling asleep.

Mathschick, we have had arguments this morning too. Big Girl cant seem to leave Middle Ecks alone and says some horrid things to cause an argument. She ended up in bed early because of it. I hope you manage to feel better after the gym.

Awwww Loula, I used to love the Panto.

No running for me today as foot is a bit sore. Off to Garden Centre in a bit to look at the Christmas stuff.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday.

15,021 to 15,040 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.