Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

15,101 to 15,120 of 15,643 messages
27/11/2012 at 22:50

Ooo Ecky that is good news. You are a star I think we need your autograph

Franny and RR it is very good to hear that you are back to running. Excellent news

MC - hope you are feeling fit and well tomorrow too.

Byeck - sending some more hugs and I really hope you sleep tonight.

I have not been sleeping, but I did swim today. The weather was truly yucky and I just can't face the bike in that rain/wind/cold. Think I need to get out the turbo Rocker gave me.

Hello to everyone else *waves and blows kisses*

27/11/2012 at 23:06
by 'eck, it's hilly wrote (see)
And not when older?

It varies. 

Edited: 27/11/2012 at 23:07
28/11/2012 at 08:17

Morning Chilli, I just wonder how she found me as its not even on sale yet . Maybe she subscriber. Not sleeping is pants. I used to feel terrible with no sleep, I hope you get sleep soon.

Morning Road Runner

Morning everyone.

Well I'm grounded today. I was supposed to be out treating my best friend to Breakfast as she was 40 at the weekend. We were going to a local Garden Centre cafe to see the Christmas Decorations which are so pretty. Sadly little Ecky seems to have one of his migraines again so he is up in his room sleeping. He hasn't had one for ages which is good. At least I have time to sew Middle Eckys Dance costumes.

28/11/2012 at 08:27

morning

ecky - that is exciting shame little ecky is ill

by eck - hope moo is improving. As to the getting older - my 12 year old is a nightmare. the 8 year old is a treasure most of the time though

leg ok this morning and did an hour on the turbo

28/11/2012 at 08:42

Hi Mathschick. I am excited spesh if it will be something where I can help others. Little Ecky says he feels a bit better now so I may take him at Lunchtime. He has eaten a bit of breakfast and not been sick yet. I think its just that he has such a stinky cold and his head hurts. Glad your leg is okay. Well done on the Turbo.

28/11/2012 at 11:22

I have a bit of a dilema. Big boy has told me about a boy at school who used to go to his primary school and is autistic. Apparently some other kids are paying a girl to go out with him. It all seems a bit cruel. I don't know his mum very well, but do know her. Should I contact his mum or just see how it pans out?

28/11/2012 at 11:26

My advice would be (as difficult as it may be) that your son, not you, should speak directly to the boy and tell him what he's discovered/heard.  The fewer people the boy finds out know, the better for his own self-esteem.

28/11/2012 at 11:29

well, I tried to tell him that, but he isn't really friends with him anymore and, hate  to admit it, may be part of what is happening. I am guessing a lot of kids at school know about it.

28/11/2012 at 11:48
I would be talking to the school. It's bullying
28/11/2012 at 11:57

you're right, I'll try and get a bit more info out of big boy and email school later

28/11/2012 at 12:25
It's a really hard thing to face MC. You're,doing well
28/11/2012 at 12:26

MC-Children can be so cruel. I am sure you will make the right decision.

Franny-Pleased to see you had energy left for a run yesterday after your naught weeknd.

Ecky-That is great news. You are a real star. Hopefully we will get to see the article as I don't buy women's running.

Well a day of rest for me today hopefully 6-7 tomorrow morning. Think it may be winter gear tomorrow!  

28/11/2012 at 12:28

it's hard because obvously I don't want my boy getting the brunt of things from the other kids or being seen as the one who has told. Arghhh, being a parent is hard work!

28/11/2012 at 13:19

Afternoon folks

MC...has the boy in question have support at school (if so maybe someone could bring the issue up with them ) as they will know him pretty well. Thats great news you have no ill effects from your exersize yestreday...sounds like your on the mend.

RR..well done on your 5k on top of all your other exersize yesterday.

Ecky..that is fabby news..hope little Ecky is feeling better and you manage to get out for your lunch...Thats fabby news bout the article...yayyyyyy

By'eck..hope little Moo gave you all a better night and he is feeling better.

AF..enjoy your rest day

Chilli...well done on your swim...hope you manage to sleep better tonight

Well I have no ill effects either from my ickle run yesterday so very happy with that. went to gym today for weights,core,strength and some cross training. Then went out a walk with Chico..it was such a lovely morning that we just walked and walked...we were out for just under 2 hrs..needless to say he is now fast asleep....for the moment...LOL

I will go out running again tomorrow and try just that bit further.

Waves and says hello to the rest of the gang...

Deejay (how is your mum and wife ?)

Jude,Loula, Rocker,Tom ,Mr Chilli and mr By'eck

Matt (how is the knee ?)

Have a lovely afternoon all

28/11/2012 at 13:25

MC.....that girl who is getting the money is every much the bully too and shouldn't be allowed to get away with it......hope it all gets sorted out...i know if I were the boys mum I would want to know and also if I was the mum of the people who have started it all in the 1st place.

28/11/2012 at 13:27

Hi Everyone

Just popping in quickly. Spent the morning cycling with a group of retired (60+) men. Had a lovely time . I'm a bit fitter than they, but not ready to move up to the advanced group yet. But it took longer than I expected, so have a lot of work to squeeze in before the school run.

See you later!

28/11/2012 at 14:15

thanks everyone

the boyfriend of one of my colleagues works at big boy's school so she is going to have a word with him and I am going to try to get the phone number of the boy's mum.

28/11/2012 at 15:05

managed to speak to the boy's mum

28/11/2012 at 15:09

Ah thats good MC..that will put your mind at rest.

28/11/2012 at 17:12

hi all, gosh busy  busy ....MC, i too would want to know if i was the boys mother. indeed, thats a terrible thing to be happening and school should know abt it.

franny sis glad little chico ok and you are running again-fabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

15,101 to 15,120 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.