Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

15,141 to 15,160 of 15,643 messages
29/11/2012 at 13:02

Great news Boss!

29/11/2012 at 14:20

ecky - brilliant news

boss - great news for you too, you will be great

inset day for me tomorrow, and got tomorrow off in lieu of evening insets we are doing. My kids both have the day off tomorrow as well, so we can do things like hair cuts, but shame I don't get the day to relax/do work etc!

off to the gym after work today, will try the treadmill again, although my knee has been a bit achy today so I'll stop if it doesn't feel right

29/11/2012 at 14:33

Thanks Boss and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY you can do a Marathon. Mrs Boss is brilliant.

Hi Mathschick, shame you have to still be busy on a day off. My Girls are off on Mon for an inset day so we can do something together. Go easy on that treddie.

29/11/2012 at 14:34

ECKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THATS FABBY DOOBY NEWS!!!!!!!! omg, i cant wait , you willl be brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29/11/2012 at 14:46

LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULA. OMGosh I am still soooo excited I could pop.

29/11/2012 at 15:05

Helllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo

2nd post injury run done this afternoon....just under 4 miles...yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy..it was very brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing...had a cold butt...lol

AF...well done on getting the go ahead from Mrs AF...you will be fabby fabby speedy Boss

Mathschick...take it easy on the tready....hope your knee will be okay...I felt a bit stiff and achey after my long Chico walk yesterday but my run this afternoon went well...wasn't going to go as felt a bit yucky due to monthlies but felt much better for it.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now folks

29/11/2012 at 16:22

Was late in getting out the door to collect the two middle chili's from school, so 'ran' over to get them.  Then ... got home and realised that middle chili who had stayed for speed stacking competition, had mistakingly (I thought) given me her speed cups in her school bag to bring home ... so 'ran' back over to the school to take them to her.  The school said they had already gone to the school around the corner where the speed stacking competition was taking place, so I 'ran' over to get them to her ... only to find that ...no ... they hadn't arrived yet, so 'speed walked' back towards her school to meet them as they were coming.  Handed over the cups only to discover that they didn't need them.    Well ... my run/walks aren't as glamourous as the rest of yours, but at least I'm staying active!

29/11/2012 at 17:57

In case you didn't follow my beloved's post (see above)  - my No.3 Girl had a place on her school team in the Cheshunt Speed Staking finals. This is an odd kids sport that requires good hand/eye co-ordination, great dexterity and no panicking. Her school came join first, and my lovely girl was the second fastest in the competition so arrived home with a silver medal!

Franny - so lovely to hear you are running

29/11/2012 at 17:59

Mr Chilli, that sounds exhausting. Your runs are no less important than any of our runs, its about your personal achievements

Franny thats fantastic. I bet you feel brilliant to be getting back out there again.

29/11/2012 at 18:00

Chilli, thats brilliant. Massive Well Done to your No 3. I have seen that and it looks very difficult.

29/11/2012 at 18:02
Is it bedtime yet?
29/11/2012 at 18:04

Freezing cold just-under-5k for me today.

29/11/2012 at 18:29

chilli - well done to your girl. Mr chili - well done on your runs.

franny - well done on your run

did my tready session and it was ok. Going to ice it soon, couldn't spend much time in the gym as had to rush home to make food for kids etc. Big boy was quite calm so managed to have a sensible conversation with him about his behaviour. Let's hope things pick up now. 

29/11/2012 at 22:55

This evening in youth group we were supposed to be practising puppets and doing a Bible study but one of my teens arrived very stressed cos she was supposed to be making chocolate brownies for her class tomorrow and they had gone wrong. So we all made some for her But now my house smells of brownies but there are none to eat It's torture!

29/11/2012 at 23:07

NOOOOOOOOOO Chilli, that must be torture. At least you have a very happy teen.

30/11/2012 at 04:35

Morning all!

xx

30/11/2012 at 07:25

MOOOOOORNING, Happy Friday everyone

Morning Jude.

Little run for me this morning. I ran at club yesterday and it was freeeeeezing and very slippy. We had such a laugh though. Lokking forward to the weekend too as Middle Ecky had her Dance show. I cant wait to see her Dance.

30/11/2012 at 07:36

morrrrrrrrning all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how everyone -its friiiiiiiiiidayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30/11/2012 at 07:45

morning 

chili - you are a life saver for those kids!

well, feeling ok after the treadmill session yesterday, a little stiff but ok

day off, and the kids are off too, so asthma nurse, haircuts then heading to nottingham to look for a trumpet as big wants to make the transition from cornet to trumpet

going to try to get a dr appointment about my ear as well, feels like the little drummer boy has been in there all week

30/11/2012 at 07:55
3:43 this morning! Yup, I am shattered
15,141 to 15,160 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.