Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

15,241 to 15,260 of 15,643 messages
05/12/2012 at 21:55

06/12/2012 at 07:58

morning all

soooo cold out there this morning

06/12/2012 at 08:57

Morning Cold bike commute this morning! I've had to start going a different route because of ice  hopefully heading down to the running club tonight

06/12/2012 at 09:36
Morning

Yes its rather freezy cold

MC great news from physio I know what you mean about being aware.I am too lol well done.
No run for me as having s rest day Off to see my mum in sunny Dunbar.
Speak later folks and have a good day.
06/12/2012 at 15:18

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cannot believe nobody has entered CRAC towers today or maybe you are all hiding  so sad so sad...where has everyone gone.

Its horrible out there...freezing wind and sleety snow....yuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

06/12/2012 at 15:30

Pokes head from under quilt *pop the fire on Franny, its far too cold to come out.

06/12/2012 at 15:33

im here sis!!!!!!!!!! it is indeed freezing outside!! we had a christmas theme day to day at work for british heart foundation, lots of carols and we all wore hats and red clothes

06/12/2012 at 15:56

Flying visit....

Very very cold 6.8 mile run this morning ...a lovely run as the sun rises through cold frost....

How is everyone?  

06/12/2012 at 15:56

Awwww Loula, that sounds lovely . Im soooooo cold I may have to have a hot soak. I am dreading running club tonight.

06/12/2012 at 17:10

Sorreeeeeeeeeee thats the fire all stoked up..was away fetching the firweood and chico decided to go a wandering.....There its should be all toasty now Ecky.

Ecky..rather you than me at run club but i guess it will be fine once you are there and running.

loula....that sounds a great day sis...well done

AF...wow well done on your freezy cold run...it is lovely to run..its just the thought of getting out there as long as its not to icy underfoot.

06/12/2012 at 17:18

Evening everyone

Well done MC on your first run. And AF on getting in out such freezing weather.

I have spent the day in a shopping mall. It only happens once a year and I am pleased to say I succeeded in finishing my Christmas shopping. Thank goodness it will be a whole 12 months before I have to do that again!

The first school nativity play to attend is tonight so no training today. Am planning a run for tomorrow.

06/12/2012 at 18:01

chili - you are brave, I try not to go anywhere near those things at any time of year. Amazon is my friend at xmas time.

06/12/2012 at 18:07

Hi everybody!

Sounds very cold and Cristmassy there.  It's getting colder here and we can see snow on the mountains but we don't want any down in the village until hubby finishes picking the olives!

Well done on everybody who has managed a run! I think I can remember vaguely what running is??! My good news is that I have a PIANO student starting on Tuesday evening.  (So I now have 2 students: 1 for English and 1 for piano) I'm not getting toooo excited but if I get enough Piano and English students I may be able to stop school work eventually.  (Of course hubby is still looking for work but I can't wait for ever for him to find a job.)

Anyway, I'm helping little one with his homework now......xx

06/12/2012 at 18:13

Jude - great to hear from you and brill that you are building up some private students. When I was in Spain I ended up living quite nicely just off private students. Hopefully word of mouth will spread and you will get more students

06/12/2012 at 19:40

Thanks MC.  I'm living in hope but I've had private students before and they can be very unreliable. That's OK when you are single but when you have a whole family depending on you it is a bit risky.... Also, I've got to build up the number of my students while still working my day job which means getting even busier. I'm hoping piano students will be more reliable. 

06/12/2012 at 20:14

fingers crossed Jude

06/12/2012 at 21:04

*walks in shivering*

Can someone please chip me out of this block of ice . Freezing cold and raining tonight which made our run pretty miserable. Just need a nice hot cuppa and a couple of biccies.

06/12/2012 at 21:18

Awww, here Ecky, come by the fire. And borrow my lovely fleece banket. I've just made some coffee cakes to go with your cuppa if you fancy one?

Saw you in the running magazine today. We're so proud of you

Hi Jude - good news about the student. Wish you were here to teach my girls... there seems to be a very long waiting list for school lessons.

06/12/2012 at 21:23

Awwwww Thanks Chilli. *Snuggles up in lovely cosy blanket and takes a coffee cake. Mmmmm They are lovely chilli. Would you like a choc chip shortbread.

06/12/2012 at 23:02
mathschick wrote (see)

chili - you are brave, I try not to go anywhere near those things at any time of year. Amazon is my friend at xmas time.

I buy the vast majority of my stuff from Amazon, Christmas shopping or not.  And don't forget to go to Amazon through Nectar otherwise you'll miss out on loads of points.

Edited: 06/12/2012 at 23:02
15,241 to 15,260 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.