Just a little bit further 2012

The Cake Runners Athletics Club :-)

15,281 to 15,300 of 15,643 messages
07/12/2012 at 18:19

....and i want a silver dress to matchi like these

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/531201/gallery/imagesca77i528.jpg?width=350

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/531201/gallery/imagescaa7la6k.jpg?width=350

07/12/2012 at 18:20

What's wrong with blondes anyway?  Or brunettes, or even Red Heads, come to that.

Funny: the pushups/chinups felt significantly easier doing them after going for a run.

Edited: 07/12/2012 at 18:21
07/12/2012 at 18:57

been to the gym and feel much more alive now

by eck - sorry to hear moo is ill again

loula - love the shoes but no way could I walk in anything like that. My running shoes are the nearest I have to heels! I wouldn't get away with the top dress either!

07/12/2012 at 19:15

LLB-I am sure you will look great in that dress and shoes.

RR-Well done on your run...nothing wrong with blondes,brunettes and I do like redheads!! or women full stop!!!!!!!!!  

MC-Well done on the gym.

07/12/2012 at 19:22
See I only saw the first pic and thought 'these' were a,reference to something you have mentioned you don't have in large supply
07/12/2012 at 20:39

Beautiful shoes Loula. Hope you get the dress you want. MC - I couldn't wear heels like this either!

Hi Rocker! *waves* So your lady lives down in Hertford? But that is only 15mins from us  How about a New Years Run around Broxbourne Woods?

Well done AF, RR, MC and everyone else on your training.

Byeck - hope you all sleep well tonight

Ran about 7 miles this eve. Was hoping to do more but the wind was very bitter and even with the layers I had on plus hat and gloves, I was very cold. I got very cold at Abingdon and the muscles in my legs and shoulders ceased up miserably. Since then my neck and shoulders tighten up painfully when I get to cold.

Now I'm starving hungry. Have just eaten a chicken dinner and the final slice of chocolate cheesecake, but I'm still hungry

07/12/2012 at 20:44

Yeah, I really need to get a Hi Viz windproof jacket; when you hit the back end of that common and the icy wind that goes with it - makes you breathe a bit harder!!

08/12/2012 at 07:41

morning everyone

up early because I have to nip to town to the bank and get back in time to see big boy's performances at his Saturday music sessions. Unfortunately I will have to sit through 2 and half hours of other kids' performances too - the music is always good but they do acting as well, which is usually pretty painful..... big boy doesn't do any acting

08/12/2012 at 14:27

everyone busy with xmas stuff??

well the performances this morning were generally good, big boy was brilliant, no acting as they are going to do the drama things after xmas

off to the gym this afternoon for some weights etc. 

08/12/2012 at 15:04
No, out of hours drs for the by eck family.
Glad the concert went well MC. I have to go to one next week for miss by eck. It's samba ( which seems to involve hitting things)
08/12/2012 at 15:46

Afternoon,

It's oh so quiet at the momet.

MC-Pleased big boy was brill! . 

byeck-Does that mean Moo is better today?

Resting today before my 10 miler tomorrow...have a good day everyone.  

08/12/2012 at 16:01
We eventually saw a fab, sensible Dr who spent time just watching moo and taking a proper history.,although she can't see any sign yet of ear, throat or chest infection, I have a prescription for antibiotics because she knew I would recognise when he needed it. She did say that a child like moo just gets everything going, and even a cold or bug turns nasty because he has no resistance and very little in reserve.
I would be more than happy for her to see moo again. He was the perfect patient. 'oh', and she picked up on his speech problems in our 10 minute consultation...
08/12/2012 at 17:38

by eck - sorry you had to spend the going to the dr, what a pain, hope moo is ok

isn't samba a dance??

08/12/2012 at 17:46
Yup, and a style of south American rhythmical drumming. It's the same 'beat'.
08/12/2012 at 21:08

by eck...well the first dress is nice,but id have to shove my boobies up ito the middle to fill it but that always seems to work

MC, i like shoes like that, wear them to work even though im not meant tonearly fell dow the stairs once. ive been doing xmas shop yes, wrap paper,cards and a few more stocking fillers for missy shes at her friends in Ruislip today and tonight for a sleepover

08/12/2012 at 21:11

i too did runnying today-before i forgot how to!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 miles in cold but lovely sunshine

08/12/2012 at 21:21

chili !!!!!!!!!!!! how was your run-ooo we are all moving closer to our running buddies

08/12/2012 at 22:01
I'm not
08/12/2012 at 22:12

well, ant i nearer whn i move?

08/12/2012 at 22:29

Evening

Loula! Well done on the run Yes, you will be a bit closer to me. Maybe we can go running together through Epping Forest. Mr Chili can watch all the girls.

Was race director at parkrun this morning so didn't run. Then we went to go outdoors to so I could buy waterproof suitable for cycling. Then we took the girls to a small town Christmas market so they could spend their pocket money in the charity shops for the Christmas pressies for their sisters. Was very lovely listening to them trying to budget their money and work out what they were going to buy for each other.

Thankfully that is the end of it cos I really can't cope with any more shopping! Twice in one week is almost unbearable.

Byeck, it is good to hear that the doctor was patient and so skilled. Hope Moo soon picks up.

Got a busy day tomorrow. So goodnight everyone.Happy Running!

15,281 to 15,300 of 15,643 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.