Looking for a running buddy in london

6 messages
20/06/2013 at 10:01
Hello everyone!

Fairly new to running and also new to London. Just got back from a 4 1/2 mile run across some of the bridges on the thames!

Looking for a running partner in central london, is there anyone out there?

Take care,

Rob

21/06/2013 at 14:56

I do the bridges as well mate, but couldn't be relied on to pair up, as I fit my runs in around odd working hours. Which ones do you run? I done a loop Westminster round to Albert and home today. If you see a little fat bald bloke in a black adidas jacket, give us a wave.

cougie    pirate
21/06/2013 at 15:31
I'm not in London - but I loved your work in The Man From Uncle.
Good to see you're still keeping fit.
21/06/2013 at 15:33
Wasnt he in Hustle as well?
21/06/2013 at 15:43

Robert, there are many running clubs in London.

Don't worry that they'll all be super-fast runners, clubs will have people of all abilities.

If you're running in central London, the Serpentine Running Club might suit you.

21/06/2013 at 15:53

Also the big stores have running clubs, the sweatshop big london store, and the asics store advertise about their running clubs.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.