Manchester 10k Entry

Help with entry form.

4 messages
30/05/2003 at 14:26
Hi,
I ran the Great Manchester Run last week and enjoyed it so I've decided to enter the Manchester 10k. I've downloaded the form and a few things are confusing me.

1. Vet category - I assume this is an age thing and V40 is for 40 years old men? I'm 32 so I guess I leave this section blank.

2. NoEAA Membership Number and Club - I have neither of these, can I still run? Or will the race organizers require these?

Thanks in advance, Carleton.
30/05/2003 at 16:40
Carleton -

because you are a bloke, you are right in assuming you are not a veteran til you are 40. We women are classed as veterans at 35!

No need for any club membership etc - just write "unattached" - on race entry forms this just means you aren't a club member, not that nobody loves you!

Good luck wwith your 2nd Manchester 10k!

30/05/2003 at 16:43
Cheers Lynne. You're my lifeline on these forums ;0)

I'll need the good luck if these temperatures keep up, it's a bit grim in the office at the minute. And I've got to cycle home soon!
30/05/2003 at 16:51
Know what you mean - I've been sweltering in my smart office clothes all day, as I had to look the part in a video-conference (damn this modern technology!). The rest of Manchester seemed to be in the pavement cafes in their shorts, supping cold beer. Humph.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.