Mid back pain

2 messages
03/03/2013 at 09:07
Hey guys, I see back issues is a common theme but my issue seems slightly different to the others posted on here. I started running again this week after a long hiatus and after the 3rd run I developed a sharp pain in the centre of my back in a very localised area. On my 4th run today it did was bad to begin with but did ease the further I got into the run. I spent a lot of time choosing the correct shoes, so I would imagine that is not the issue...also since my time off from running I have developed a significant spare tyre around my middle (!) could this by pulling on my back. Has anybody else experienced this type of back pain. Any thoughts or advise would be great, thanks.
07/03/2013 at 11:17

What's your posture like?  Are you relatively straight backed when running? 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.