Mini milestone

9 messages
04/11/2002 at 13:36
In the great scheme of things it's not much, but I ran my first 30 min non-stop on Saturday...and I'm so thrilled! The run included clambering over a tree that was blown down over the tow path where I run, so I hope run/climb can be called non-stop (as opposed to run/walk). I don't think I'd have got this far if it wasn't for all the excellent advice and support on this forum - so many thanks to one and all.
Meerkat xx
04/11/2002 at 14:17
er do the other meerkats lookout while you run- its not safe for little meerkats out there!

well done anyway small furry mammmal!
04/11/2002 at 14:41
Nice one meerkat!
04/11/2002 at 15:18
THREE CHEERS FOR MEERKAT - what a star!

Hoping your stitch advice works so I can get there too in the not too-distant future.

Here's to achieving your next goal

Take care

Tortoise
04/11/2002 at 17:59
Brilliant, well done you fleet footed little meerkat.

Bask in the the glory which is rightfully yours, I hope you treated yourself to a drop/bite of something special.

40 minutes in 3 weeks time?
04/11/2002 at 19:48
Go Meerkat - still my favourite animals!
04/11/2002 at 23:21
Well played, Meerkat :) Take care out there in the wind and rain, though!
04/11/2002 at 23:25
Brilliant!!
05/11/2002 at 09:50
Thank you thank you! It's really good to be able to tell you guys! Yes, I'll look out for the wind and rain - I wimped out of running on the Sunday of the recent storms, and seeing the tree down (and a couple of others) I'm glad I did. Meerkat blown into canal doesn't appeal.
Hope the stitch advice helps, Tortoise...
I'll try for that 40' in three weeks, Nick!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.