motivation

please give me some

41 to 46 of 46 messages
08/03/2005 at 09:26
well i managed to get off my arse and go out at the weekend too!

managed to twist my bloody knee, but it feels a bit better today so will try a steady run tomorrow and see how it feels.
09/03/2005 at 19:48
scoops well done on the half!!! but you didn't tell us your time.

you take it easy kazmataz.

hippo, i did get off my ass!!!

just got in from 2 miles, it killed me, not sure how long it took cos i pressed the wrong button on my watch so i'm a bit hacked off about that.

feeling really drained, been having hard days at work, where i've had to walk further than i usually do and the weather has got me down, so the run was really hard. feet been aching for past 2 days and started to develop a small blister on arch of foot. also discovered a possible bio-mechanical problem, running forefoot first with one foot and heel first with other.

fingers crossed it won't cause me any problems

keep it up peeps
13/03/2005 at 17:37
My time for half was 2hr 17min 15sec not speedy i know but i took took 10mins of last half in oct, this time i managed to run all the way and felt great when i fini walked 1/2hr back to car! Just done 10ml today, not enough training for marathon but im not looking for a great time just want to fini.
15/03/2005 at 18:59
my motivation has vanished. anybody seen it?

i was doing well until last week when i had to work late meaning i missed a run, haven't been since. not a happy chappy

well done scoops your half was faster than all of mine!!
19/03/2005 at 14:59
hi ducky hope you r getting on ok with out little challenge. i've been training hard and my run on thursday improved ym pace from 9.18min/km at the start of the challenge to 9.04min/km! v pleased so far it'll be 8 -something soon! how u doing>? :)
20/03/2005 at 12:40
rarog20, glad things are going well for you, erm as for me, my get up and go got up and went. haven't run for over a week, but i'm off work for a few days now, so i'm going to go for a few runs this week, pretty sure i will have improved slightly for the challenge, but not sure how much.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.