New Year...New runner

Every journey begins with the first step and all that!

661 to 662 of 662 messages
26/09/2012 at 10:19

Hey

I'm having up and down days, but always smiling when I hear how far you have come on with your running.  You really are doing brilliant, very proud of you

I've introduced you on the other thread so they are expecting you at somepoint to say hi. I've put "Oh - just to let you guys know I've invited a guy called Stewart to join us on this thread.  We have been chatting for ages on a different thread and it has dwindled to just the two of us.  He is in very north Scotland, love running, plays cricket, has a daughter who runs, helps out at his local running club, has a 10k booked soon (could be this weekend) and after many discussions signed up for his first HM in October.  Some of his running sounds crazy hard work and makes me cringe, but a good guy all round, thought would fit in well and that would be good motivation for us all and for you lot to help someone else too " so looking forward to you popping over, plus they talk about other stuff too, like Silver has just got a new tread mill in the garage, his dog house so to speak and is loving cream cakes!

Ok, I'm off to take some more tablets and do some physio exercises, catch you soon I hope

30/09/2012 at 15:37

How is it all going? Was the 10k this weekend? Sure you've done great

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
661 to 662 of 662 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.