Now I remember what running is about

6 messages
19/12/2011 at 11:00
Went out first thing this morning and was greeted by a beautiful sunrise above the Lea Valley, the air was crisp, the music was excellent (my choice so had to be) and the pace was just right. It really was a good morning to be out there.
19/12/2011 at 11:16

It was a lovely morning - shame it has clouded over now. 

Glad you enjoyed your run   

19/12/2011 at 11:32
That was the reason I went out early,I normally run at lunch but it is meant to pee down later so took advantage of the lovely morning.
19/12/2011 at 11:49
Very wise
19/12/2011 at 11:51
I knew age was beneficial for a reason.
19/12/2011 at 20:12
Last week I had a day off from work and I went out for a morning run around 8.30am. It felt great not to be part of the long queue of commuters trying to get to work at that time! The sun was shining so brightly I wish I had worn a pair of running glasses! The air was so crisp and fresh, it made me feel more "alive".

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.