Red Face

8 messages
21/03/2008 at 13:23

I always get a red face when I run, and it takes hours to disappear after running, quite embarassing.

Does this go away as you get better? Or am I condemned to running early mornings to give my face time to recover or evenings where it doesn't matter?

None of my fellow runners on the towpath seemed red... 

21/03/2008 at 13:30
If you saw me today i was beaming red like a light sabre .
21/03/2008 at 13:39

I go bright red all round my face, except for an inch round my mouth which goes a death coloured white. Looks gawjuss!

Don't worry about it!

21/03/2008 at 15:03
I always go bright red.  I like to think of it as a healthy glow!
P Q
21/03/2008 at 15:32

Hey Kwilter that sounds just like me !!

Alicetini - as you can see you're not the only one but I'm afraid it doesn't get any better. Well I've been running nearly 2 years and I still look like a beetroot . It's just unfortunate colouring/genes etc I believe. Tends to happen more if you're fair skinned which I most definitely am

21/03/2008 at 17:10

Yep red faced  - all my colleagues all know when I have been for a lunchtime run!  But doesn't take too long to disappear on me.

21/03/2008 at 19:42
Hey - just think of all that lovely oxygen feeding your skin!!! Red is good - good circulation -
P Q
22/03/2008 at 17:58
Maybe all that lovely oxygen will help us keep young looking

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.