Running club or running friend required in rugby area

4 messages
07/02/2013 at 07:46

Hi, I have recently started running again after way to many years of not doing anything and I am looking for a running club or possible someone that fancys doing some running with me as recently I have found running on my own a bit boring.  I am a always at gym working out in some way and I have been doing some road running and cross country. Thou recently recovered from a foot injury. So if anyone knows of a club or up for doing some running in the rugby area let me know.

Cheers

07/02/2013 at 08:00

Hello Peter, there's Rugby and Northampton AC http://www.randnac.org

08/02/2013 at 06:30

Thanks cinders, will have to look into it

04/01/2014 at 11:00

Hi Peter, did you find out about the Rugby and Northampton AC?  If so, what's the lowdown?  I'm a Rugby-based runner and thinking of contacting them to see if they have regular club nights for semi-serious runners.  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.