Running Club South Manchester?

4 messages
20/10/2013 at 22:33

Hi all,

I'm new to running (well let's just say jogging for now, don't want to get ahead of myself ) and I'm looking for a friendly local club to join. I'm starting week 6 of C25K so only just getting into double figures time-wise for jogging, therefore looking for a club who cater to beginners.

I must say I'm really enjoying jogging and actually quite like going for a 40 minute session even when the weather is cold or wet. Aiming to run 5K before Christmas!

20/10/2013 at 22:51
Where in South Manchester are you as there are a few.
20/10/2013 at 23:48
Hiya,

West Didsbury/Withington way but open to options that require a small commute
21/10/2013 at 08:02
Well I know there is Chorlton Runners which is probably closet to you but also Sale Harriers at Wythenshaw Park and Altricham Athletics club in Timperley Village.

I think altrincham has a lot members and you would get group work but perhaps not the individual training you may need. I know this as I spoke to a coach at the weekend as I want to get my daughter down their.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.