Running clubs near putney

Running Clubs

7 messages
07/01/2012 at 16:07
First off hi all!

Quick question, anyone know of any good running clubs near Putney? Im looking for like minded people to run 5k routes with as to be honest I need a challenge to get out more!
GKD
07/01/2012 at 16:51
GKD
08/01/2012 at 11:53
Or you could try the Fulham Broadway Sweat Shop here.  Free to join with incentive goodies for runs completed.
31/01/2012 at 10:31

Have you joined parkrun?

there's one near putney on wimbledon common

http://www.parkrun.org.uk/wimbledon/home 

16/04/2012 at 17:42
Barnes Runners has probably the weirdest website of any running club in the country (barnesrunners.org). Strangely compulsive reading, though. The guy who runs it is probably more of a frustrated writer than a runner. Druggy stuff.
25/04/2012 at 09:39
Dear Richard,
I actually manage the Barnes Runners website. Please be assured that I am very loathe to combine my enjoyment of running with any non-prescription recreational drugs.
You are right, though… I am not much of a runner. But the truth is, anybody can run fast and win competitions. But running with verve, style and panache...well, that is not something that everybody can do.
I am pleased to learn that you enjoy our website. You would be more than welcome to join us for a run one evening (if ever you are in the area).

Salutations…

Josh Ord-Hume
barnesrunners.org
02/06/2012 at 19:46

No offence intended. Great stuff, we all love it in our office!

Rick

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.