Running kits?

9 messages
15/04/2009 at 10:56

Where do you buy yours online, i have got a bit for the nike store, but can't seem to find any other sites? I have got my trainers that I love and would not be without them.. after buying bad trainers.

Thanks Kate

15/04/2009 at 11:03
I tend to buy all my gear from Dorunning, I think they are called something like Prodirectrunning now though.
cougie    pirate
15/04/2009 at 11:04
Kate - check out the adverts on here - links at the bottom right of the screen - there are loads of retailers out there selling dozens of good brands.
15/04/2009 at 11:04

There's a whole list of on-line retailers to the right of this very screen ====> (and down a bit).

All will be cheaper than the Nike store!

Iron Pingu    pirate
15/04/2009 at 12:17
I just bought a new top from Ebay.  Apparently it's just arrived!  Although, I always swear I won't buy stuff online again because if it doens't fit brilliantly, I still tend to keep it because of the hassle of sending it back
15/04/2009 at 14:34
Start fitness, wiggle on line or when it's in store LIDL or Aldi do good cheap stuff.
15/04/2009 at 14:38

I've managed to get some decent stuff from M & M Sports online.  OK it's got quite a chavvy reputation but I bought Reebok and New Balance wicking tops, a good pair of Canterbury baselayer leggings and some running socks for less than the leggings would have cost by themselves in a high street shop.

You can also get some cheap kit from Lidl or Aldi as they sometimes have them in - haven't tried any personally but I've seen some good reviews (have a look on the Gear forum here).

I also occasionally venture into the running shop (Sweatshop is my nearest) for clothes, but only if they've got a sale on!

15/04/2009 at 14:44
thanks guys I really need some more leggins
15/04/2009 at 15:17

Sweatshop online are also good; I'm on their emailing list so whenever there's a sale I know about it; never buy full price kit anymore (shudders at thought of what I paid for my first 2 tops and tights/capris).

Bought some Lidl stuff in latest bonanza and it's fine, capris are "looser" than my Nike ones but they are fine for training in and total bargain price and washing well.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.