running log

21 to 23 of 23 messages
WildWill    pirate
20/08/2002 at 09:24
Being from a software engineering background I am currently writing a PC based log that I intend to make available, freely, from my web site.

If there is anything you would like to see included – let me know – and I’ll do my best.

I’ll let you all know as soon as it is available – hopefully the first release will be in about 2 weeks time

Will
20/08/2002 at 19:07
Will,

If you could let me know would be much appreciated.. Main drawback I have is not many logs allow for reps and interval sessions.. Being a track turned distance runner I do a lot of these...
Other that that HR columns, Weight, pulse etc.

I am not a big fan though of the website logs - better now have broadband, but were too slow and impractical on a standard dial-up....

I currently also use the noe on the serpentine site, though it bears little resemblance now, as have done some 'playing' and added graphs and charts all over the place...

02/09/2002 at 20:36
Well guy's mark this down in history a Jock spending money!! I was so satisfied with the trial version of Run log that I have just upgraded to the full version.... I know, I know £29 is a bit excessive but then again it is exactly what I wanted. It provides shoe history, other sports activities and run in a calendar format. It even takes readings for weight and hrm's. Still I do wish it was cheaper.

Dave H

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.