Running partner or friendly club? North london muswell hillish area?

2 messages
09/08/2012 at 03:20

hellohelooo  - anyone know a friendly club or do they need a running buddy? -  a frew months ago i was running for about 50mins ish without stopping for a stretch etc and carrying on (really i have bad warm-up disciplining-i.e. i just get out and run and often on an empty belly and usually no sleep ... my point being who knows i can maybe run a much better time- with proper preparation? - but generally im not that great . i stopped the last few months due to a foot injury

Anyway if you know of a club or are an lone runner too  - a partner to keep up the will power  - dont mind whether youre a beginner or intermediate- would be great. also i live in east finchley and usually run around highgate woods/ heath. thanks

29/10/2012 at 13:49

helloo, are you still looking for a running buddy? ive become slightly lazy so need all the motivation i can get. i live in North Finchley so not far from East Finchley.

thanks Ranj

Edited: 29/10/2012 at 13:50

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.